Xcience(sp?)?

oh lol, they make it look like its so good on TUF and in the commercials. what would you guys recomend?

what are your plans? For a basic protein shake...Muscle Milk, everyone loves their muscle milk...Or ON's 100% whey. Or are you looking for NO2? If so, there are many you can choose from but have heard good about BSN's and Controlled Labs. Either way you look at it, dont buy into UFC's wanna be a fighter? Take Xyience. Its double the price of anything else and does the same damn thing.

xyience=over priced crap. nox is good, but way too expensive.

Xyience is poop. Just think about what you're trying to get out of taking it and start searching for similar but MUCH cheaper products.

I have been using some xyience products for about a month. I got them pretty cheap from www.workoutsupplies.com
I thought I was noticing only costmetic results, but last night for the first time I was able to really explode while grappling. I was rolling with a wrestler nearly 30 pounds heavier than me and I felt that my explosive strength was better than his grip strength. Anyway, I'd recommend trying it out for yourself it you can get it for a good price.

It's overpriced and has been getting bad reviews by most of the guys here.

i just wanna get lean and ripped and in shape. im not looking to gain any weight. im 5'7 147-150 and i have a gut, i know i can probably get down to 135-140. i heard lightforce greens is good

buakawfan87 said:
i just wanna get lean and ripped and in shape. im not looking to gain any weight. im 5'7 147-150 and i have a gut, i know i can probably get down to 135-140. i heard lightforce greens is good

First of all, don't we all. Second of all, speaking of overpriced, I can't even affort to think about lightforce. Try Green Goodness, Naked, or a comparable substitute for that stuff.

If you want to, give it a try and then see if you like it. I think you we're going to buy it anyway, but just wanted encouragement from the forum.

I have the lack of funds problem, too. There's so much stuff out there that I'd love to use, or at least try, but simply can't afford it.

HMB (Calcium B-Hydroxy B-MethylButyrate monohydrate) was a supplement that entrepreneur Bill Phillips of EAS, pushed onto the marketplace in 1995. It was backed by double blind, placebo controlled university studies that showed it helped retain muscle mass in a catabolic state. This was suppose to be the next big thing after creatine. Unfortunately, no one experienced an increase in muscle mass like the studies showed. It started out being too expensive and now the only people I know who take it, get it for free.
If you want to get ripped and in shape, forget about supplements. You should focus on three things; training, nutrition and rest. Supplements are exactly just that, something to make up for a deficiency and are added to complete something, i.e. to supplement. If you don't have the others nailed down then supplements will be an even bigger waste of your money. They have their place, but they are not magic pills and most are overrated. Supplement manufacturers sucker people with their advertising to make them think they are as good or better than their drug counterparts. They are not even close! I advise several people on AAS/GH/IGF-1 use, and I see the difference between supplements and drugs everytime they come to see me for a new program. There is no comparison!
As for Xyience, I would just stay away from that overpriced, overhyped product. The best thing to do is to read its label of contents and by the individual components separately. There are several manufacturers who make high quality products that you can purchase individually like VPX sports. They are one of the best sports nutrition manufacturers and innovaters. Syntrax and Molecular Nutrition are also very good.

cyto said:
HMB (Calcium B-Hydroxy B-MethylButyrate monohydrate) was a supplement that entrepreneur Bill Phillips of EAS, pushed onto the marketplace in 1995. It was backed by double blind, placebo controlled university studies that showed it helped retain muscle mass in a catabolic state. This was suppose to be the next big thing after creatine. Unfortunately, no one experienced an increase in muscle mass like the studies showed. It started out being too expensive and now the only people I know who take it, get it for free.
If you want to get ripped and in shape, forget about supplements. You should focus on three things; training, nutrition and rest. Supplements are exactly just that, something to make up for a deficiency and are added to complete something, i.e. to supplement. If you don't have the others nailed down then supplements will be an even bigger waste of your money. They have their place, but they are not magic pills and most are overrated. Supplement manufacturers sucker people with their advertising to make them think they are as good or better than their drug counterparts. They are not even close! I advise several people on AAS/GH/IGF-1 use, and I see the difference between supplements and drugs everytime they come to see me for a new program. There is no comparison!
As for Xyience, I would just stay away from that overpriced, overhyped product. The best thing to do is to read its label of contents and by the individual components separately. There are several manufacturers who make high quality products that you can purchase individually like VPX sports. They are one of the best sports nutrition manufacturers and innovaters. Syntrax and Molecular Nutrition are also very good.

Do you work in the field? I'm particularly interested in someone with a detailed knowledge of the quality of manufacturers of isolated substances. This because, like a lot of guys here, I buy a lot of NOW products because they're just cheaper. What do you know about quality? Is it well standardized? I should subscribe to Consumer Reports, I guess.

Also, I read that the HMB used in those studies was patented by Vanderbilt, but the HMB everybody bought in stores was different. Only a few brands sold the patented stuff and they were exceptionally expensive, and people didn't know the difference, so they only bought the cheap stuff. Maybe whatever they patented (a delivery system, maybe) really made a difference.

look for gos sake. wanna get ripped and so on.

eat your damn food
sleep like a baby
dont overtrain
do your weights
do some cardio

its that simple. you dont realise that 80% of supplements out there are no good. get some proitein and creatine and all is done!

Back