Xbox One, Xbox Live Help required

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
So I am looking to buy an Xbox One, which is Xbox Live Banned

Does that mean I would still be able to play all Game discs on it (single player campaigns etc)

anyone know much about all this? thanks

Does that mean I would still be able to play all Game discs on it (single player campaigns etc)

anyone know much about all this? thanks

You're Xbox Live account got banned? Or the console itself?

If it's the console, I wouldn't do it. You'll miss out on patch updates, expansions and ton's of other stuff.

If it's the console, I wouldn't do it. You'll miss out on patch updates, expansions and ton's of other stuff.

it is one I am thinking of buying, all it says is "Console is in full working order, although xbox live access is banned"

Sounds odd...stay a mile away from it. You will want Xbox live

I wouldn't bother with it. You need those updates. A lot of games are pretty broken at launch nowadays.

Can't even watch a Bluray/ DVD /Netfilx without downloading an app first either.

Sounds worthless
If you cant get day one patches youre pretty much screwed these days

Unless you're getting it for like $50, I wouldn't bother. You're gonna need Live.

anyone know much about all this? thanks[/QUOTE

First, and only problem you should really worry about is, the fact that you are getting an Xbox one.

Spend the money and get a new one. No headaches.

So they can actually ban the whole console? I always thought you could just create another XBOX live account.

dont go anywhere near it. new ones are only 250$ now come on

Avoid it like the plague. You can get a new XboxOneS that is the CHEAPEST 4K Blu-ray player on the market.

Back