Xbox One without Kinect announced: $399

to those who have played both systems and their exclusives, its not.
xbone just has better games, end of story.

as of right now anyway.
but whatever, people will have different opinions on that i guess.

Neither system has an exclusive that even matters. Dead rising? seriously when has that series ever mattered. I'm a zombie fanatic I have more B-rated zombie movies than anyone I can think of. Dead rising has always been a horrible series for me. Forza decent series a decently good game. Killer Instinct? Seriously has this fighting series ever been taken seriously by any fan of fighting games? I loved fighting games and these games always seemed unbalanced and just seemed to rely on their ridiculous combo system. Titan Fall is a good game lacks content but a good game but I would rather play BF4 any day of the week.

PS4 exclusives are just as trashy if you ask me unless you're into baseball games than MLB the show seems to be good. I love super heros and Infamous was a good game. Bound by Flame was the real surprise. So far that game has been amazing to me a real loss for the X1.

The only thing that matters are multiplat games and we've seen enough to know that the PS4 will always win out. Sure the PS4 games may not look 10x better but they do look better so why would I pay for a weaker system? Not to mention if the X1 is having trouble now how is it going to do as this gen goes on and games require more power? I'm not going to take a chance and hope developers learn new tricks, or the cloud, or DX12 or whatever other promise MS wants to make.

I think MS learned their lesson this gen. I expect them to release a ridiculously powerful console next gen because they don't want to face this embarrassment again. They also don't want to be seen as the console manufacture who always has the weaker system. Either way just like this gen I'll be going with the console that has the better specs.

I was writing an essay myself about exclusive games and how they aren't the end all be all and decided to scrap it. Thankfully method 115 dove into that subject.

I'd say Killer Instinct is XB1's best exclusive at the moment because Sony doesn't have anything in the same genre to compete with it.

Neither system has an exclusive that even matters. Dead rising? seriously when has that series ever mattered. I'm a zombie fanatic I have more B-rated zombie movies than anyone I can think of. Dead rising has always been a horrible series for me. Forza decent series a decently good game. Killer Instinct? Seriously has this fighting series ever been taken seriously by any fan of fighting games? I loved fighting games and these games always seemed unbalanced and just seemed to rely on their ridiculous combo system. Titan Fall is a good game lacks content but a good game but I would rather play BF4 any day of the week.

PS4 exclusives are just as trashy if you ask me unless you're into baseball games than MLB the show seems to be good. I love super heros and Infamous was a good game. Bound by Flame was the real surprise. So far that game has been amazing to me a real loss for the X1.

The only thing that matters are multiplat games and we've seen enough to know that the PS4 will always win out. Sure the PS4 games may not look 10x better but they do look better so why would I pay for a weaker system? Not to mention if the X1 is having trouble now how is it going to do as this gen goes on and games require more power? I'm not going to take a chance and hope developers learn new tricks, or the cloud, or DX12 or whatever other promise MS wants to make.

I think MS learned their lesson this gen. I expect them to release a ridiculously powerful console next gen because they don't want to face this embarrassment again. They also don't want to be seen as the console manufacture who always has the weaker system. Either way just like this gen I'll be going with the console that has the better specs.

i take it you havent played the new killer instinct have you?
the combo system is kinda the whole point of the game.
its actually one of the best fighting games made in a long, long time.

i enjoyed infamous from a story and art stand point, but the gameplay was just meh... something that has been done to death and repeated over and over.
killzone was garbage.
at least titanfall has some sort of online play ability.
its not what it was hyped up to be, but really what game ever is?

its all a matter of opinion. but to me a more "powerfull" system =/= better value.
its all about what you want. apps, entertaniment,UI, controller, the games... cross plat and exclusive, design/ the look of the system itself, online community and service, tech support/ security, dlc ,price, and yes "power" all factor in.

For me, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is the most fun game I've played on next-gen so far. It's not special by any means but it brings me alot more fun than most of these games did, so thats good enough for me.

i-pcz4mTv-1050x10000.jpg

Good news! Thanks for sharing. Throw in Titanfall and I'm sold.

I have both systems I like my PS4 far more as it stands right now.

The main argument I keep seeing is that the XB1 has a better games line up. I think they are pretty much equal and it really all comes down to preference.

Xbox One has Dead Rising, Forza, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Titanfall

PS4 has InFamous: Secound Son, Killzone, Outlast and Resogun

They all have the same multiplatform games and without fail, the PS4 runs all of them at a either a higher resolution or a better frame rate. I like the controller and the interface of the PS4 better as well and if you sub to PS+, you've already received 6 free games.

The XB1 isn't bad by any means. It just comes down to which exclusives you would rather play. I enjoyed Ryse and Killer Instinct but they aren't good enough to buy the system over. I'm not into multiplayer or racing so Titanfall and Forza don't interest me. Meanwhile, I think Resogun may be one of the best games in years and I loved Second Son enough to Platinum the game.

You can't really go wrong with either system. I wouldn't recommend owning both unless you are hardcore and need to play every exclusive that comes out. If you have to choose just one, it's easy to recommend the PS4 as it feels the most like a gaming machine.

Last edited:
The only issue I have right now with my One is a lack of games that I really like, which are RPGs and games that are big on telling a narrative.

The only issue I have right now with my One is a lack of games that I really like, which are RPGs and games that are big on telling a narrative.

Same here. I've been on the 360 all week playing KOTOR to scratch my RPG itch.

Back