Xbox One controller drivers officially released for PC

• Thread starter Deleted member 290675
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 290675

http://majornelson.com/2014/06/05/pc-drivers-for-the-xbox-one-controller-available-now/

Also, a teaser from MS

iX3vARll.jpg

Good shit, I'm interested in the haptic feedback. I'll ride out my 360 controller as long as it lasts then I'll bet an Xbone gamepad next.

Nice just bought 2 XBox One TitanFall Controllers for $30 bucks each :D

Good stuff. The XB1 controller still isn't perfect but it's pretty comfortable.

I just can't get used to the clicky d-pad. I don't know who thought that was a good idea.

Good stuff. The XB1 controller still isn't perfect but it's pretty comfortable.

I just can't get used to the clicky d-pad. I don't know who thought that was a good idea.

Really liked the d-pad and heft of the last generation of 360 controllers. But the xbox one controllers seriously blow them out of the water with the responsiveness of the triggers and joy sticks.

The xone control sucks, its light, the top bumpers feel like they're harder to push. The control it self feels like it will break under the pressure of gaming. Not sturdy like the 360 control was

xbox_original_controller_sm.gif

I'm still a fan of the "Duke" controller...

The xone control sucks, its light, the top bumpers feel like they're harder to push. The control it self feels like it will break under the pressure of gaming. Not sturdy like the 360 control was

This.

One of my controllers was basically destroyed by Trials Fusion already. They are cheap as fuck. The UFC game is going to destroy tons of them too.

Back