Xande Ribeiro vs BJJ Library Champion - Full Bonus Match!

BJJLDave

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Hey guys, we heard your feedback and have decided to release the full bonus match between Xande Ribeiro and the winner of the BJJ Library Challenge. Thanks for watching the series and hope you enjoy the free bonus footage! I apologize if we let any of you guys down by excluding it in the final episode and we will do our best to do better in the future.

Last edited:
Dang.. looked like Xande was just out for a Sunday stroll what a freaking beast. A.J. you are no slouch man hold your head bro up you did good it's just that dude is a beast. Thanks BjjLDave for showing the video

Thanks for posting it, really appreciate it! Xande is the man.

Yaeh excluding it was a real anticlimax and than having to subscribe was some real Lloyd Irvin shit. Nice to watch it after all, sick smashing by Xande.

What was the weight difference? Guessing around 25 pounds.

AJ competes at lightweight, Xande at Heavy, That's 40 lbs in competition, may be different in this format.

Xande smash!

I really loved the series and couldn't wait for each one to come out.

Would have been good to have a bit more rolling or the competition format set up a bit more differently but overall it was good value for the budget.

Thanks for releasing. Was a good match and series.

Surprised that dude lasted as long as he did... Xande quite possibly the greatest ever.

Passing directly to mount = boss.

Thanks for listening to your audience and posting this. I had a feeling you guys would come through...

Back