x

That's to make parents feel better.

If you owned an alcohol company, why would you waste precious advertising dollars by putting up ads during a children's show? The ads wouldn't translate into money for another decade.

fucked if I know but why do car companies advertise on kids shows?

why do cigarette companies have cartoon characters?

It's the forks fault, right?

Stricter fork laws! Take away forks!

Why should feel sorry for people who are fat. its their choice..

Well, you'll end up paying more in taxes/insurance premiums because of their being obese. Those externalities....

Mike Tyson during his prime was obese according to BMI.

For example, I saw a genetically modified foods rep on a local show and he argued against labeling 'because it may unnecessarily scare off some customers'.
He somewhat has a point though. Some people are afraid of Dihydrogen Oxide.

He somewhat has a point though. Some people are afraid of Dihydrogen Oxide.

as I stated earlier- withholding info from consumers is hugely wrong.

What happens to the argument that we are responsible to make our own decisions if such info is withheld?

If unwarranted/irrational fears retard a business' development .... so be it!

It really creeps me out to think about a mod that makes a chicken grow 5 times faster than nature intended .... I do not care if its 100% healthy, I do not want to eat it.

Well, you'll end up paying more in taxes/insurance premiums because of their being obese. Those externalities....

Yeah, but then you get into a situation of stopping people from sky diving or horse riding because it would cost the state.

Reasonable freedom is being largely able to do what the fuck you want as long as your not hurting someone and THAT is worth paying some damn taxes for.

Just makes it easier for fit folks to bag dem dime piece hottiez!

This is important, too. Americans have a shit diet. All we eat is processed food.

I went with a teacher group to Thailand and literally everyone lost weight, despite the fact that we were eating far more. One girl lost 75lbs in 6 months without any exercise at all, just from eating superior food. Cooked meals, with actual fruits and vegetables, no artificial sugars, lean meats. Americans have to go out of their way to eat like that, most people eat like that their entire lives. Of course our BMIs are gonna be crazy high.

That is eye-opening. I never thought Thai food was very healthy, but the portion size was definitely smaller. Maybe the fatty lost weight due to smaller portion size and lack of stuffing face full of cookies and ice cream in between meals.

Y'all need to start portioning your foods properly. There's no reason to supersize everything with free refills and whatnot. A medium is enough in most cases.

I went to a Tully's coffee shop in Japan and order their version of large. It was called "egnormo" or something like that. I felt so ashamed ordering it.

Was taking care of an intubated patient that was 396lbs, when I was doing my ventilator check the nurse asked me if could assist her with boosting the patient up in the bed and turn her. Being the gentleman I am I helped her. Well as we boosted the patient up I saw a puff of what looked like dandruff come off her side hip area. It was skin flakes from the yeast she had growing in her fat flaps.... Yeast under her titties.... Yeast in her vagina area, yeast everywhere..... Bad part was I didn't wear a mask, so I'm sure I inhaled her skin flakes....

kxX7wfR.gif

Sounds like this is a campaign specifically set in place after seeing those beyond depressing starving children commercials that always inspire that extremely uncomfortable guilt you wish you could forget.

Cause men have appetites and everyone doesnt have money it takes to buy healthy shit.

Biggest load of bullshit ever. I can eat all day for the price of a big-mac meal.

.....and I'm not a flyweight

Last edited:
Finally tried dat Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit Sandwich from Whataburger. 7/10

Gonna keep it real OG tomorrow, and get a Meximelt and Chili Cheese Burrito.

Back