X ufc Fighter Seth Petruzelli works for the WWE Now.

ROOOOOOOOMMMAAAAAANNNNN RRRREEEEEEEIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGSSSSS!!!!!

If anything, he will teach them to take a believable shot to the nuts, based off of his TUF Season 2 fight versus Dan Christison. I'll always remember him for those nuts shots he took, the fact that he told Coach Franklin that he jerks it 5 times on fight day, and of course, knocking out Kimbo Slice with a touch of the ol jab!

Petruzelli [along with Christison btw] has a fight with Dan "The Beast" Severn, in which he won a decision.

when Kimbo got ko'd i actually felt so bad for him. It couldnbt have looked any weaker, that has to sting so hard to have trained for months only to get ko'd by a breeze.

Kimbo got KO'd by a jab. Dada5000 is the guy who got KO'd by a breeze,lol

when Kimbo got ko'd i actually felt so bad for him. It couldnbt have looked any weaker, that has to sting so hard to have trained for months only to get ko'd by a breeze.
Rocky was there

Good, it's about time they started trying to make it look real. Now if only the submissions looked like there was actual pressure being applied.

Oh yeah, I remember that. It was so awkward. I've heard that The Undertaker is actually a stand up guy and most people in the locker room don't fuck with him.
Apparently everybody has had some kind of problem with Brock at some point. He does admit he's not the nicest guy in his defense lol. Says he's not a people person.

I'll never forget the old story about Brock challenging Kurt Angle to a shoot wrestling match. They said Brock got ran over lol. Fuck Angle was a beast.

Good, it's about time they started trying to make it look real. Now if only the submissions looked like there was actual pressure being applied.

Bring in Palhares! Teach the heels how to *heel hook*;)

WWE wrestlers can't throw believable punches or sell fake shots worth a fuck. they needed a hire like this ages ago...

Good for Seth, making a living after fighting, and good for the WWE, attempting to modernize and change with the times. Now if they could only build some new superstars. Boring, lame ass Cena won't be around forever.

Apparently everybody has had some kind of problem with Brock at some point. He does admit he's not the nicest guy in his defense lol. Says he's not a people person.

I'll never forget the old story about Brock challenging Kurt Angle to a shoot wrestling match. They said Brock got ran over lol. Fuck Angle was a beast.

Holy Shit. Angle must have been the real deal then.

Good for Seth, making a living after fighting, and good for the WWE, attempting to modernize and change with the times. Now if they could only build some new superstars. Boring, lame ass Cena won't be around forever.

They're building new stars. I mean they have Roman Reizzzzzzzzzzz..... Sorry, I dozed off there for a second. Reigns... They have that guys...

Holy Shit. Angle must have been the real deal then.
Bruh Angle was phenomenal. He won an Olympic gold in freestyle wrestling with what basically amounted to a broken neck. Shame fighter pay was so bad at the time. He wanted to try his hand in the UFC but Vince McMahon offered him a ridiculous amount of cash.

They said he completely dominated Brock. That Brock tried to make it a full on fight and they said Angle basically handed him his ass lol.

Yep, it's a well known story that Angle and Brock had a shoot wrestling match and Angle totally owned him.

There's also a story out there that Brock was a bully at OVW (WWE's old developmental league) and that when Sylvester Terkay (former NCAA champion, legit MMA fighter) found out about it he got in Brock's face and challenged him to a fight and Brock backed down with his tail between his legs.

Side note: Angle was being coached by Dave Schultz at Foxcatcher but wasn't at the estate at the time of his murder.

They are blurring the lines.

Back