X-Ray of passanger crash victim who had feet on dashboard

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am not a doctor and fail to even self diagnose myself with either cold or flu but damn...you don't need to be a surgeon to figure how bad it is... Ouch, hurts from just looking at it

4d740a50-3f77-11ea-b77f-4d0f3f1f496c

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/x-ray-shows-horrific-injuries-crash-victim-had-095100161.html

interanal bleeding for sure.

I’ve warned my wife multiple times. If she dies, she dies.

interanal bleeding for sure.
Actually probably got pretty lucky since the bone stayed mostly in tact. If it had shattered and had jagged edges, it really could have cut the femoral and almost certainly they would have died

That is one long ass reversible dong
Respect

Actually probably got pretty lucky since the bone stayed mostly in tact. If it had shattered and had jagged edges, it really could have cut the femoral and almost certainly they would have died

I spelled it that way on purpose for a reason.

jesus so basically his leg went into his dick

GOD DAMN SON

Danggg.

her femoral head went right were her vagina was.

Look at the other one

I keep seeing a face in the center of the pelvic bowl, and it's distracting me from the carnage.

I feel like I have pareidolia, but specific to groins and loins.

Oooof, brutal. I always cringe when I see birds with their feet up on the dashboard in the passenger seat.

Back