X-mas Gear

JeremiahBailey said:
Ralphie, you'll shoot your eye out.

I am soooo glad there are other cult follower of "A Christmas Story" like myself :icon_twis I introduced my girl to that movie for the first time this Christmas and she loved it :D

Well, indirectly through christmas money I snagged myself...

OskinBlkSS-LG.jpg

and a

m_bean_rev.jpg

Most of the family doesn't support what they call "that fighting thing you do", so I have to get my schwag myself.

Nogi OE beanie
Fairtex MT shorts
Fairtex MT ankle supports

Yes, a Christmas Story is the greatest XMas movie of all time! Scott Farcus!!! LOL That guy would own in MMA :p

001.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Got a Hat and Tee to add to my MMA clothing collection...Props to both Fokai and Sinister for extremely fast shipping.

The Silencer said:
g_malha_04_pre.gif

Planning on getting a NOGI Jiu Jitsu shirt next

I like that shirt, it flows well. I like the shirts with the stuff in weird spots, like how some companies started putting stuff on the sides going vertical, or sleeves, it's different, and sometimes different is good.

~Foz

As for x-mas gear, I got a leather organiser.... (not MMA related XD) but yeh that and some muni. Maybe i'll buy some gear, or save for a new tat. Not entirely sure right now.

~Foz

Adino said:
Well the MMA gear I got was:
- Double weave XFGear Gi (super hot, you guys are going to like this review)
- SSF Red Faritex style gloves
Ill write reviews on both of these and on my CSI MMA gloves for my long term experience, several months now.
When did XFGear make gi's?

Yea Paul has not posted them yet, he is still in the process of getting the design perfected and such, he is not too far from me so I get to see him on a regular basis and he told me about them and my mom went to his school and talked him about a Gi for me and he hooked me up with one. I'm sure he will be selling them after January sometime off the site. PM or email him for more info, I'm sure he might get a chance to post about them later.

Back