"X fighter will be Jones' biggest test" needs to stop

Gus 2 (Rogan's voice) :"Alexander Gustaffson is a mooonster. He is a perfect fighter to challenge Jon Jones. He has knockout power in both hands. His wrestling has improved in leaps in bounds and he gave Jon his toughest fight in his career to date. I cannot wait!"

Rumble: "Rumble Johnson is a scaaary dude. When I think of a perfect opponent for Jon Jones I think of a guy who has KO power in both hands, can kick like mule and has a great wrestling base. That ladies and gentlemen is Anthony Rumble Johnson."

Schaub: "When I think of a opponent to possibly beat Jon JOnes I think of a guy who is very athlethic, has great Brazilian Ju-Jitsu and can shut down just anybody in the word. One man comes to mind: Brandon Schaub. etc."

OSP: "The perfect opponent to match Jon Jones would be a guy who is a freak athlete with good wrestling, tremendous KO power and who is black. One guy comes to mind OSP. This man is mooonster. His KO over Shogun was something to watch. His athleticism, his tattoos, Jesus Christ, can you believe how big this guy's dick probably is? He is the only guy I see right now that could slap KO Jon with his ****. OSP is the perfect opponent for JOnes' throne right now"

etc. etc. etc. etc.

Ridiculous :p

Back