WWE's twitter is getting shat on over its 'Best German Suplex' poll.

How do other sports handle similar situations? Did The NFL take O.J. Simpson out of their Hall Of Fame?

If he had left the kid alive he wouldn't have been anywhere near as reviled as he is...not that it's right, but if he had just killed Nancy he would have been forgiven much easier.
spared the kid and took the dog instead? I'd be calling the RSPCA in A.S.A.P!

If he had left the kid alive he wouldn't have been anywhere near as reviled as he is...not that it's right, but if he had just killed Nancy he would have been forgiven much easier.

BTW, I was joking about 'at least he didn't kill the dogs.' They're a complete non-factor after killing a kid.

After re-reading my post, it came off like I was a PETA member and the sarcasm was too subtle.

Fuckin WWE dummies. Thats what they get for trying to erase him.

I'm re-watching ECW from start to finish... Shit has officially hit what I'd call "The Third Phase" (mid 1995)

The FrenchFries Shane Douglas just lost the title to the Sandman.... Sabu is on hiatus.... Raven and Dreamer aren't getting along too well... Eddie and Dean are tearing the house down.... and the fun is about to stop, because there's a brand new ref in town, and he calls it right down the middle, Daddy!
CyMCnBRXgAAT9vh.jpg

Taz is one of my top 3 wrestlers of all time, but he wasn't much of a German guy. That's preschool level shit for Taz. haha.

On a maybe-related note.... Joey Styles is now being joined on commentary for the Malenko/Guerrero match by some guy named.... Peter Senercia. Never heard of him, but the guy is pretty good (and this is in 1995)

Last edited:
Fuckin WWE dummies. Thats what they get for trying to erase him.

I'm re-watching ECW from start to finish... Shit has officially hit what I'd call "The Third Phase" (mid 1995)

The FrenchFries Shane Douglas just lost the title to the Sandman.... Sabu is on hiatus.... Raven and Dreamer aren't getting along too well... Eddie and Dean are tearing the house down.... and the fun is about to stop, because there's a brand new ref in town, and he calls it right down the middle, Daddy!
CyMCnBRXgAAT9vh.jpg

Taz is one of my top 3 wrestlers of all time, but he wasn't much of a German guy. That's preschool level shit for Taz. haha.

On a maybe-related note.... Joey Styles is now being joined on commentary for the Malenko/Guerrero match by some guy named.... Peter Senercia. Never heard of him, but the guy is pretty good (and this is in 1995)

Do you own the DVDs or are you streaming online? If you're streaming can you send me the link?

I've been looking for ECW streams from day 1 forward but I only find 1 PPV here or there and some house shows. Can't find them from beginning to end

Do you own the DVDs or are you streaming online? If you're streaming can you send me the link?

I've been looking for ECW streams from day 1 forward but I only find 1 PPV here or there and some house shows. Can't find them from beginning to end

Since UFC decided to give the big "Fuck the Fans" with the ESPN+ thing, I decided to subscribe to the WWE network, so that's where I'm watching it.... I held off years ago since they didn't have everything, but it looks like they've got almost everything now.

Since UFC decided to give the big "Fuck the Fans" with the ESPN+ thing, I decided to subscribe to the WWE network, so that's where I'm watching it.... I held off years ago since they didn't have everything, but it looks like they've got almost everything now.

Very interesting didn't realize wwe has it all. Might look into it

Very interesting didn't realize wwe has it all. Might look into it

Yeah, I'm quite knowledgeable on ECW, but I graduated Highschool in '99, and didn't follow WCW at all, and only got into WWF around '99. I remember watching the original ECW back in the early 90's, but I obviously missed a lot, and remember even less.

They have ECW TV starting in 1993, which is just a little prior to turning into the ECW everybody knows today... its awesome to see the formation of things. And now that I'm caught up to 1995, Monday Nitro just started, guys are jumping from promotion to promotion, and shit is really heating up.

I'm old, get off my lawn. This is back when it was good! haha.

Back