WWE's twitter is getting shat on over its 'Best German Suplex' poll.

It is true, I do not watch 205 anymore, but when I did he had stopped doing Germans.

Has he started doing them again?
That whole roster goes harder than Jake Roberts at an open bar.

WWE should have known what they were setting themselves up for.

God I love twitter.

I stopped watching wrestling for over 10 years, other than his death, why does the WWE not talk about Benoit at all?

What's that all about?

They talk about Eddie Guerrero and he OD'd if I'm not mistaken

I stopped watching wrestling for over 10 years, other than his death, why does the WWE not talk about Benoit at all?

What's that all about?

They talk about Eddie Guerrero and he OD'd if I'm not mistaken

Eddie had a heart attack, due to an enlarged heart because of steroids.

And... welll... for Benoit.... right before his suicide he kinda murdered his wife and young son.

And the media blowup afterwards due to steroid rage nearly killed Pro-Wrestling. WWE lost tens of millions in business for years afterward.

That may be the reason.

And... welll... for Benoit.... right before his suicide he kinda murdered his wife and young son.

And the media blowup afterwards due to steroid rage nearly killed Pro-Wrestling. WWE lost tens of millions in business for years afterward.

That may be the reason.

I didn't know that about Benoit. Damn I just googled it that's fucked up

That may be the reason.
and their dog right?

tumblr_inline_os42wdYsRs1qfahbo_540.jpg

That may be the reason.
Yet Snuka is in The HOF and he killed a bitch

At least he wasn't a complete monster, and had the decency to not kill the dogs.

If he had left the kid alive he wouldn't have been anywhere near as reviled as he is...not that it's right, but if he had just killed Nancy he would have been forgiven much easier.

Back