WWE's Coach: "Brock was mad at DC."

Coach(man) is not a wrestler but he is known as one of the biggest BS artist involved in WWE (as an announcer).
Don't believe a word he says

Brocks not a loose cannon. There’s not one guy in the wwe that will tell you that Brock is unsafe or not a professional
ok, perhaps I overstated it. He's certainly a dour sob.

{<huh}
Serious discussion about how genuine a promotional stunt was - a stunt which involved a pro wrestler, no less?

Brock was also upset with how Rogan was holding the Mic. Just fed the fire still burning within him from Ariel tweeting the Hunt match before they announced it.

Stop trolling me with your fancy word play...

Not taking anything away from Cain... but that & Reem's wins come with an asterisk against our 3 time HW champion.

DC is star struck & got one foot out the door. He's gonna choke worse than you on your back of cheetoes when it happenz.
Based on what? If anything Brock's wins would have an asterisk before Cain's.

DC's been active in two divisions while Brock has been pretend fighting. No one has held DC down and Brock sure as hell won't KO DC. It'll be easy pickings for DC.

giphy.gif

Coach is a tool, i wouldnt take anything he says serious

DC's been active in two divisions while Brock has been pretend fighting. No one has held DC down and Brock sure as hell won't KO DC. It'll be easy pickings for DC.

I don't see Brock beating DC either, but Brock does have size which still makes for an interesting fight, but even when DC wrestled at HW he went undefeated. It's not like he hasn't gone up against bigger dudes before.

DC lobbed up the softball and Brock hit it out of the park. Most hyped moment of the night for lots of folks and I even enjoyed it. Seeing the display of confidence from Brock almost makes me think he has a chance but then I think and realize I just don’t see it.

Brock being there was definitely planned but how much can you really stage something like this when you don't even know who wins much less if they'll be able to do something like that after the fight?
We all knew the winner of DC Stipe would call out Brock. It was reported they would face him should one of them win. It was 100% staged.
However....
I do think Brocktard went a little too WWE. But that's fine, I dont mind watching him lose to much smaller guys than him. Its funny.

Wouldn't matter either way. The only way DC would ever lose to Brock would be in WWE. Anything MMA related Brock gets wrecked.

I heard this on the show before Luke Thomas on Sirius radio. It's a wrestling show. COach is the guy from ESPN, and he's also a wrestler.He said that his source told him the push was 100 percent real and not planned. I'm paraphrasing a little here, but what he said was that Brock was upset that DC was hamming it up too much, overselling it and making it look too WWEish. And that's why he pushed him.

really the wwe guy getting upset for stealing his move.

that like a race car driver being mad he lost cause someone bumped him out of the way.

Coach isnt/wasnt a wrestler, he was a commentator.

And Brock is an idiot if thats true. That push got alot more people interested in that fight than a simple handshake would have.

Cmon Brock. Youve been in WWE for over a decade (more or less) and DC is a huge wrestling fan. You really didnt see that coming? Not to mention DC didnt say anything negative about Brock until he pushed him.

I just figured that brock was just grouchy from his 20 tooth aches

I don't see Brock beating DC either, but Brock does have size which still makes for an interesting fight, but even when DC wrestled at HW he went undefeated. It's not like he hasn't gone up against bigger dudes before.
Yeah Brock is a yuge fuck with great wrestling so you can never really count him out. HW is so weak he can come back whenever he wants and realistically he could be in the top 10 or 15 if he's in decent enough shape.

Roid rage = you can be mad at anyone and anything

Everyone knows Brock was sick in his Cain & Reem fight.

Back