WWE's Coach: "Brock was mad at DC."

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I heard this on the show before Luke Thomas on Sirius radio. It's a wrestling show. COach is the guy from ESPN, and he's also a wrestler.He said that his source told him the push was 100 percent real and not planned. I'm paraphrasing a little here, but what he said was that Brock was upset that DC was hamming it up too much, overselling it and making it look too WWEish. And that's why he pushed him.

I heard this on the show before Luke Thomas on Sirius radio. It's a wrestling show. COach is the guy from ESPN, and he's also a wrestler.He said that his source told him the push was 100 percent real and not planned. I'm paraphrasing a little here, but what he said was that Brock was upset that DC was hamming it up too much, overselling it and making it look too WWEish. And that's why he pushed him.
He was selling it too much so he sold it even more?

That looked as staged as it could get. Brock had to know a call out was coming. If that’s the case, he had to expect DC to make it a spectacle

But that moment just sold a lot of PPV to the casuals...

brock-deal-with-it.jpg

That looked as staged as it could get. Brock had to know a call out was coming. If that’s the case, he had to expect DC to make it a spectacle
Brock being there was definitely planned but how much can you really stage something like this when you don't even know who wins much less if they'll be able to do something like that after the fight?

Well, if an impartial WWE employee said it, it must be true.

That must be why Brock said he was happy for DC before he went in there.

Brock being there was definitely planned but how much can you really stage something like this when you don't even know who wins much less if they'll be able to do something like that after the fight?
“Brock, go up and push the winner”

“D.C., Brock is going to come up and push you in about two minutes”

Nah.

That shit was so staged it was like tracing paper

Oh cool, so now the fighters and the coaches are going full WWE. What a shame.

That makes zero sense.

Use a little thing called common sense. When anyone associated with the WWE calls a beef real, then you pretty much know that's bullshit.

Back