WWE wrestler DESTROYS Ronda Rousey on Twitter

Twitter bruh. Wrestling fans are the worst.

Over 30 year wreslting fan here. Sans really young kids, NO ONE treats it like it is real.

Its no different to me than people that talk The Walking Dead, Super Heroes, or any other TV show. The US is not even as vested in PW as Mexico, Japan or even England now. Mexico and Japan treat it as more real and the characters are highly respected...

Over 30 year wreslting fan here. Sans really young kids, NO ONE treats it like it is real.

Its no different to me than people that talk The Walking Dead, Super Heroes, or any other TV show. The US is not even as vested in PW as Mexico, Japan or even England now. Mexico and Japan treat it as more real and the characters are highly respected...
No one treats it as if it’s real? Lmao you even internet bruh???

Dr5jfI_XcAA908K.jpg
Brock Lesnar won't be happy

E5uZV.jpg

I think it's hilarious how pro wrestling hates make fun of pro wrestling and how fake it is then have to ask if this is real or scripted.

Fuck, you guys are duuuuuuuuumb

Especially when the real fighting world is increasingly fake and borrows so much from pro wrestling that the UFC is arguable the most successful pro wrestling promotion in the world. They just happen to do real fights.

For me Mayweather Mcgregor was when the legitimate fighting world entered a period of unreality. It blows my mind that people think that contest was legit.

Ps if I'm carrying you and you don't know that doesn't mean it's fixed. Both guys have to know for it to be a work or fixed fight.

it's fascinating how they lie to themselves into such an act.
and the people in the comments treating it like it's a real thing

I always wonder if WWE champions, when walking in public, are embarrassed being an adult carrying around a belt for fake fighting. Like when they go on ESPN or something, and talk about their "fights" while the sports journalists humor them like an adult watching a kid fail at a card trick.

Lmao at thinking this isn’t a work and WWE didn’t tell them to post this shit.

At least it’s better than their usual “I hate you bc you’re a slut and I’m jealous” storylines they do with women.
"I hate you because you're a slut and I'm jealous"......???? Please do tell when these were storylines.... This sounds like attitude era shit which was 20 years ago... Lol

"I hate you because you're a slut and I'm jealous"......???? Please do tell when these were storylines.... This sounds like attitude era shit which was 20 years ago... Lol
Aj Lee did that to all the divas and the commentators chalked it up to her being jealous of their Total Divas show.

The promo I watched between Nikki and Ronda also uses the “you’re a talentless slut” angle as well. Although of course nobody would say Ronda is jealous. Tho her digging at Nikki on Instagram telling her to “put on a wet T-shirt and sell your wine” was dumb as fuck imo when Ronda has posed nude more than once but okay.

Aj Lee did that to all the divas and the commentators chalked it up to her being jealous of their Total Divas show.

The promo I watched between Nikki and Ronda also uses the “you’re a talentless slut” angle as well. Although of course nobody would say Ronda is jealous. Tho her digging at Nikki on Instagram telling her to “put on a wet T-shirt and sell your wine” was dumb as fuck imo when Ronda has posed nude more than once but okay.
Ronda posed nude to promote sports and it's athletes :rolleyes: come on....

Can we just kill all WWE fans already? I mean, next to gamer incels, they are literally the most loathsome people on the planet.
i prefer we just kill all people who say "incels." i am betting they are the same ones who like to say or used to say "jumped the shark," "white knight," "cuck," and other terms they learned in the last couple years and have to try to figure out how to use them in every other post they make

i prefer we just kill all people who say "incels." i am betting they are the same ones who like to say or used to say "jumped the shark," "white knight," "cuck," and other terms they learned in the last couple years and have to try to figure out how to use them in every other post they make

I bet he claims to be a hardcore Pride fan. You know, too cool for that fake fighting stuff but loves Sakuraba

Women's wrestling has brought out the worst in its gals. Lots of intentional looking injuries and lots of jealousy.
Look what happened to Becky Linch.

Women's wrestling has brought out the worst in its gals. Lots of intentional looking injuries and lots of jealousy.
Look what happened to Becky Linch.
I just watched that Nia Jax footage and I don't know, it looked like she pulled the punch but accidentally connected hard. I had to laugh reading the reddit comments, someone said it was worse than Lesnar dropping Strowman lol

Gonna tell ronda rousey not to cry, when getting booed on Sunday night

MMA bros are so insecure.....scared to find out their shit is as manufactured as rasslin.

MMA bros are so insecure.....scared to find out their shit is as manufactured as rasslin.
The best is when they say rasslin is for neckbeards and virgins.
Can't smell their own shit on their knees.
bork1}

Back