WWE vs UFC - Are you a fan of both?

WWE vs UFC - Are you a fan of both?

• Total voters
I watched some Hulk Hogan when I was a kid (never liked WWE, but somehow his personality or maybe his distinctive look got me into it), then shortly after, I stopped as my 1st door neighbor (who was a boxer) realized it, so he showed me some real fights, boxing classics of which he had quite a collection and I immediately fell in love with it.

Last edited:
Watched WWE a bit when I was kid but never really got into it.

Show me a highlight of a single MMA match better than this

I watched some Hulk Hogan when I was a kid (never liked WWE, but somehow his personality or maybe his distinctive look got me into it), then shortly after, I stopped as my 1st door neighbor (who was a boxer) realized it, so he showed me some real fights, boxing classics of which he had quite a collection and I immediately fell in love with it.

One of my best memories of my dad when i was a kid...was when hogan was getting his ass beat in the royal rumble by mr perfect and earthquake and i was shocked that hogan was trapped in this situation. Im like dad,this is horrible,and my dad was like dont worry,he is just pretending to be hurt. I truly did NOT believe him,im like dad your crazy,and then when hogan got up and started hulking up,i thought my dad was like some kind of genius,and i also became a hogan fan for life..man they got me good.

I was a fan of WWE, but got tired of it.
So much more fun when the fighting is real.

I don't trust a grown ass dude that still watches wrassling.

I will never understand how a combat sports fan can still enjoy that stuff. Unless you watch it with your kid or something.

Last edited:
I don't trust a grown as dude that still watches wrassling.

I will never understand how a combat sports fan can still enjoy that stuff. Unless you watch it with your kid or something.

Because we understand the difference. I dont look at pro wrestling as watered down fake version of fighting,I look at it as athletic theatre/violent manly soap opera.

Its sports entertainment, ufc a duplicate of wrasslin with real fighting.

Because we understand the difference. I dont look at pro wrestling as watered down fake version of fighting,I look at it as athletic theatre/violent manly soap opera.

lol I don't trust a guy that watches soap operas either.
Maybe I would find it slightly enjoyable it if the action wasn't that crappy.

Like this fake thai fight. I can enjoy this because it doesn't look retarded.

lol I don't trust a guy that watches soap operas either.
Maybe I would find it slightly enjoyable it if the action wasn't that crappy.

Like this fake thai fight. I can enjoy this because it doesn't look retarded.

This fake fight is totally using pro wrestlings formula though!... the reason why this is entertaining is more or less the same thing as why wrestling is entertaining...it starts as a competitve sport that people are accustomed to,but has no limits on what you can do with it,and that makes it fun. There is stuff happening in this fake thai fight that would never happen in real life,and thats why wrestling can be alot of fun.

no limits!!!

stone-cold-beer-truck-o.gif

tOzltmU.gif

Yes.

Now if you tell me Chris Evans isn't the Captain America I'm gonna lose it.

If you get deep into the culture of it,the history of it,its origins which were very much like MMA but 100 yrs ago,youll be addicted by its vast history imo. Especially listening to the stories of the wrestlers who came up in the territories,which is pretty much dead now.

I keep up with WWE, but only to laugh at how badly Vince is killing the product. As fucked up as it seems, things won't get any better unless he steps down or dies...

This fake fight is totally using pro wrestlings formula though!... the reason why this is entertaining is more or less the same thing as why wrestling is entertaining...it starts as a competitve sport that people are accustomed to,but has no limits on what you can do with it,and that makes it fun. There is stuff happening in this fake thai fight that would never happen in real life,and thats why wrestling can be alot of fun.

no limits!!!

stone-cold-beer-truck-o.gif

tOzltmU.gif

The crazy stuff is fun. What really annoys me in wrassling are those stupid slaps and footstomps and the same stupid suplexes they do a 100 times a match.

Anyway, I'm a grown ass dude that likes video games so I shouldn't be talking much shit.

Last edited:
I keep up with WWE, but only to laugh at how badly Vince is killing the product. As fucked up as it seems, things won't get any better unless he steps down or dies...

well the pg 13 thing,and the lack of real competition has made things slate these days i agree...and it really sucks that a guy like Daniel Bryan has to retire..they really needed him.

Always loved wrestling since late '90, I stopped at 2002, returned in 2005 and stopped again in 2008 just to return in 2011 were was the time I started to watch UFC, thanks to Lesnar, I still like pro wrestling but I just some PPV or the replay of the most important segments of Monday nights.

Sometimes I switch totally wwe for a couple of days to get a break from all BS in mma/ufc, that and Lesnar are probably the reasons why I hasn't dropped wwe at all

One of my best memories of my dad when i was a kid...was when hogan was getting his ass beat in the royal rumble by mr perfect and earthquake and i was shocked that hogan was trapped in this situation. Im like dad,this is horrible,and my dad was like dont worry,he is just pretending to be hurt. I truly did NOT believe him,im like dad your crazy,and then when hogan got up and started hulking up,i thought my dad was like some kind of genius,and i also became a hogan fan for life..man they got me good.

Yeah, I also fell for it, all my buddies were saying it will be fight do the death and at some point they had these big closed cages (maybe it's still a thing, idk) and they were all mad, throwing chairs at each other and what not. I couldn't believe my eyes, but I was pretty convinced it was the real deal.

Man...might as well start a thread called "baking cookies and MMA - are you into both?"

or

"aquaerobics and MMA - are you into both?"

Did Lorenzo ever say that he was basing UFC's business model from "baking cookies" or "aquaerobics"?
If he did, you have a point.
If not, you just come across like a tool
;)

You are having a poll on the largest forum of hardcore MMA snobs there is and as such your results will be invalid.

There is absolutly no difference between the UFC and the WWE besides the fact that one is a shoot and the other a work.

Can you please explain to me the difference between this:

and this:

or This:

and this:

???????????????????????????????

Back