WWE stars who should move or threaten to move to AEW

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
Nak is obvious - contract ends January.

AJ - would be the biggest star, bigger than Cody and Buck and even Jericho. But Vince will THROW money at him.

Hardy’s - nostalgia act by now but they can be special events and Matt can fuck around more

Ryder - criminal underuse

Gallows - as above

Anderson - as above

Paige - AEW needs a ‘slut’ smart to the business

Maruo is up in the middle of the year and he loves new challenges more than money.

Generally I think Vince fucked up by trying to kill AEW by bribing Cody and the YB because that just made them more valuable to AEW, AEW seem more valuable and tenable to tv networks and boosted the value of midcarders in WWE.

I think most if not all top guys are going to play it safe and wait and see on AEW...especially the ones who are age 40 plus and thinking of winding down. The midcard guys stuck in catering will probably consider it though...especially the ones who buy their own hype.

"This is the greatest thing for talent in years, since the WCW/WWE War" - Dave Meltzer

@sleepwalk made a good thread on this topic.

Maybe this would motivate Nakamura? Seems like he's been on cruise control compared to what I've seen of him in Japan. (I'm far from an expert on Japan, but have seen his matches over there with AJ, for example.)

No Revival?
What the kurwa.

Revival <45>

That'll move the needle

Revival <45>

That'll move the needle

They got mentioned at every show The Young Bucks were on for two years so they'll get something out of them.

Good point that these guys (consistent in their reliability) bring up.
Screenshot_20190116-224624_Twitter.jpg

382e0f9c3184b0a90c82a196add72f51f173bc7c_hq.gif

Make Steen Great Again #KillSteenKill

Ryder's chick just got to NXT. He won't leave while she's in the company unless he gets turfed.

Ryder's chick just got to NXT. He won't leave while she's in the company unless he gets turfed.

She left the championship in Impact to go to NXT and every social media post is her reveling in just being there. Going nowhere. Hell, I'd be surprised if they released Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis and those two basically scammed their way in with no intention of being useful.

Are they going to do women's wrestling? That would be a huge mistake imo.

One of the worst things about modern WWE (and UFC) is having to cringe through women's matches.

Windham needs a change of scenery

Bray_Wyatt_1920x1080.jpg

Back