WWE: Royal Rumble 2020

Who is going over?

• Daniel Bryan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Roman first match, Rumble participation confirmed.

Haven't had WWE Network in like a year until this weekend. Today I learned only one streaming device can be logged in to an account at one time when I got booted off just now because somebody in a room downstairs in my same house logged in on their tablet. To make me even more annoyed with WWE, that person only logged in to their tablet because WWE stopped support for the Network on their model of Samsung smart TV.

Now I gotta figure out how to watch because I don't want to be a dick and kick a 67 year old man who has to lay in bed off of the Network lol

Vince man, I just defended you against that red fro dork and this is how you treat me?

go watch it with him

“Has Roman found an allies that he’s not related to?”

It’s a fair point from Corey

WWE Fans: WWE is the gold standard of wrestling! Fuck these outlaw mud shows!

Opening PPV match features a guy called "King" wearing a t-shirt

The only matches I give a shit about are the Rumbles.

From PWD 855:

Picks for Rumble winnahs:

Women's: Baszler or Rousey
Men's: Reigns or Lesnar

“Has Roman found an allies that he’s not related to?”

It’s a fair point from Corey

He had one but then that guy took his ball and went home!

399f39af3c626b6044056ff3ff2bc917.jpg

Wouldn't mind a Corbin title run. At least it keeps him as gatekeeper for main event guys when he drops it.

Haven't had WWE Network in like a year until this weekend. Today I learned only one streaming device can be logged in to an account at one time when I got booted off just now because somebody in a room downstairs in my same house logged in on their tablet. To make me even more annoyed with WWE, that person only logged in to their tablet because WWE stopped support for the Network on their model of Samsung smart TV.

Now I gotta figure out how to watch because I don't want to be a dick and kick a 67 year old man who has to lay in bed off of the Network lol

Vince man, I just defended you against that red fro dork and this is how you treat me?

I've had the Network on upstairs and downstairs at the same time.

that was 3

this ref sucks. and that german cant adjust his wire

RIP Spanish announce table.

Back