WWE: Royal Rumble 2020

Who is going over?

• Daniel Bryan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should The Ace AJ Lee be in the Royal Rumble?

W8aHwtO.jpg
One thou wow.

I bet Otunga just shows up and nobody has the heart to tell him he is not actually employed by WWE.

Posted them in the other thread but why not here. Picks for tonight.

Sheamus ✅
Andradé ✅
Corbin (Falls count anywhere nonsense win)
Lacey
Becky
Fiend
Shayna Baszler
Drew McIntyre.

Steak is grilled and eaten, the dog is walked, the sweatpants are on and I’m ready another great night of World Wrestling Entertainment!
<21>

Sammy Guevara has invaded the Royal Rumble!

v5hcsvsrj7d41.jpg

This poll sucks. No one cares about a 5'3 guy who looks like a crackhead fighting fattie the clown for the Unismurfal title.

Haven't had WWE Network in like a year until this weekend. Today I learned only one streaming device can be logged in to an account at one time when I got booted off just now because somebody in a room downstairs in my same house logged in on their tablet. To make me even more annoyed with WWE, that person only logged in to their tablet because WWE stopped support for the Network on their model of Samsung smart TV.

Now I gotta figure out how to watch because I don't want to be a dick and kick a 67 year old man who has to lay in bed off of the Network lol

Vince man, I just defended you against that red fro dork and this is how you treat me?

This poll sucks. No one cares about a 5'3 guy who looks like a crackhead fighting fattie the clown for the Unismurfal title.

SILENCE, WOMAN!

Last edited:
Big Dawg is going to get the win here for Kobe.

Best for business if she wins imo

Tried to start a free trial on another email address, but it told me to fuck off. They really trying to get another $9.99 out of me.

God, enough of the dog food replays. Some of us are trying to eat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back