WWE promoting Cain Velasquez??

I hope so, but I have big doubts.

36 years old, serious injuries galore, and has been out for just over two years, prior to that he was out for a year and then prior to that he was out for almost 2 years again.

Terrible how such a good fighter's career has disintegrated.
Cain who?

Shame i think prime cain is still the best hw ever next to fedor.

Cardio Cain was one of the biggest myths ever. He went 5 rounds 2x against JDS. Decisioned Congo and got destroyed by Werdum only times he's gone past 2 rounds

he could still beat the likes of hunt oleinik sherman etc even with minimal training (3-4x a week) he just needs to keep himself in shape. the slot is always there for him it's just a question if he wants to step in there or not. See how derricks is winning fight with his bum back.

He and people around him keep saying he will, but the probable date always gets pushed back and back...It's uncomfortably like the behavior of someone who's done for but just can't admit it to themselves yet.

Why are you posting your semi-retarded face Mr. Cube?
What you don’t understand?
I always rated high in reading comprehension in school. I've read your comment probably six or seven times and I literally cannot figure out what you are trying to say.

It looks like he will be getting an offer from the WWE. I guess it will depend on whether Dana will beat it.

Don't you have to have some sort of charisma to do that?

Not at all....Many wrestlers (well from when I used to watch) that don't have charisma, usually wind up with a manager that speaks for them until they develop a personality.

I always rated high in reading comprehension in school. I've read your comment probably six or seven times and I literally cannot figure out what you are trying to say.

Ok mister Cube, but I still do not understand what is there to figure out.
He is training all the time and still is the main sparring partner of many guys in AKA gym. So my question is, why doesnt he compete like before?

IMG_1412.JPG
Ok mister Cube, but I still do not understand what is there to figure out.
He is training all the time and still is the main sparring partner of many guys in AKA gym. So my question is, why doesnt he compete like before?
ah, ok dog. I see what u b sayin now.

Back