WWE promoting Cain Velasquez??

Cain can make it in the WWE.

The silent, enforcer type character isn't rare and can work if done right. Lesnar barely speaks in the current WWE and look how over he is. Just have Cain be a monster that bulldozes everyone and milk his legitimate MMA experience as a "real" fighter for all its worth.

Oh, and for the love of god make sure he never goes shirtless. I dont care if he wrestles in a wife beater, but that kind of lumpy physique just wont go over well in WWE.

Would be hilarious if him and Brock finally have that rematch.... except in the WWE ring. Would be surreal to see them play fighting when they fought for real 8 years ago.

Sign the new deal UFC.. up his salary or you will lose him to WWE.

hihihe

Forget about Brock. He probs just wants to have Ronda sit on his face.

But yeah, There has been rumors of him signing for awhile now. He has made it known he is a huge fan of the wrastling and would love to be there.

Hope he signs and lives out his dream to be honest. Power to him.

Could be a major coup for WWE with Lesnar leaving. If Cain takes to pro wrestling get him on the roids, tone up and pair him with Heyman and Basically replace Lesnar with the guy who legit made him his bitch. Plus they have a historically better record promoting Mexicans.

Cain was just there for leverage with his contract. This may hurt the feelings of sherdoggers who hate the WWE, but a lot of ufc fighters are fans of the WWE. Hell, Conor admittedly stole his walk from Vince McMahon.

Cain can make it in the WWE.

The silent, enforcer type character isn't rare and can work if done right. Lesnar barely speaks in the current WWE and look how over he is. Just have Cain be a monster that bulldozes everyone and milk his legitimate MMA experience as a "real" fighter for all its worth.

Oh, and for the love of god make sure he never goes shirtless. I dont care if he wrestles in a wife beater, but that kind of lumpy physique just wont go over well in WWE.

Would be hilarious if him and Brock finally have that rematch.... except in the WWE ring. Would be surreal to see them play fighting when they fought for real 8 years ago.

Dosn't really work though, Cain is like 6'0 (probably even closer to 5'11) and the WWE top guys are all like 6'2 and above. Also he isn't anywhere near as physically imposing or powerful as Brock.

Could be a major coup for WWE with Lesnar leaving. If Cain takes to pro wrestling get him on the roids, tone up and pair him with Heyman and Basically replace Lesnar with the guy who legit made him his bitch. Plus they have a historically better record promoting Mexicans.
bro at this point, i would not be surprised if braun strowman cashes in his money in the bank during the brock vs dc fight. literally climbs the cage wit a ref, hits DC with the steel chair while brock is out and gets the pin lmaooo

watch cain interfere durin brocks title match @ summerslam this sunday

For Cain’s sake i wish he finds something he can do for a career to take care of his family. It sure won’t be the UFC or WWE.

Plus they have a historically better record promoting Mexicans.

No they don't
WWE is famous for doing the opposite

They took Mexico's biggest star (Mistico) & turned him into Sin Cara & he was on the pre-show
They are clueless with Mexican performers & their culture

Last edited:
Brock and Cain teaming up.

mccully-unmasked.gif

Flushed him down the toilet like a TURD!

crop_Anderson-Silva-x-Stephan-Bonnar.jpg

I'm confused by all this... I know Cain is Mexican and caters to a certain demographic but he has a soft voice and has no personality. It would just be weird seeing him in WWE.
Honestly, Paul Heyman could sell anyone as a heal. Could even promote Cain as the Conqueror of the Beast and show footage of their ufc fight, especially brock break dancing.

bro at this point, i would not be surprised if braun strowman cashes in his money in the bank during the brock vs dc fight. literally climbs the cage wit a ref, hits DC with the steel chair while brock is out and gets the pin lmaooo

watch cain interfere durin brocks title match @ summerslam this sunday

Didn’t you hear? Brock can’t perform in MMA but he can have a Lions Den match under the UFC. All bets are off.

Yeah look out for Mexi-Kane on Sunday.

No they don't
WWE is famous for doing the opposite

They took Mexico's biggest star (Mistico) & turned him into Sin Cara & he was on the pre-show
They are clueless with Mexican performers & their culture
To be fair he seemed like a total dick to work with

I think Cain might screw Brock over to help Roman win tomorrow.

Probably pisses Dana off if that happens as it will give DC vs Lesnar a larger feeling of being fake.

Back