WWE loses 50% of it's value in one day!

It doesn't bother me that you look crazy by referring to it as pro wrestling. I find it hilarious.

Do me a favour. Go to any search engine on the net, and I mean ANY search engine, and type in "professional wrestling" and tell me what comes up.

You keep helping me prove my point on why its hard to get past the perception that some WWE fans are really not too bright. Did you forget you gave a totally different answer one post ago? So now without even checking with him he was NOT comparing business models? They ought to make people trying to get out of a hole by digging a PPV event! It actually would be a lot funnier than "professional wresting"

Now you're just making shit up and agreeing with yourself.

MY words were that the UFC and WWE business models were the same. If you want to twist that into me supporting someone else's post I'm not even aware of, you go right ahead, scooter.

Given the money you spend on WWE, I'm going to be nice and give you some advice for free. When you aren't good at debating your own points, don't take a really stupid comment by someone else and try to debate that. You will end up doing things like changing their words, then your own. Even you have to realize you pretty much crapped on any credibility you had at this point. And it wasn't even over your own post. Meh...hindsight huh?

LOL, wut?

Nobody thinks wrestling is real.

and UFC feuds are about as real as WWE feuds.

...but that's off topic. The topic is the drop in stocks, when stocks were I believe at an all time high after a huge peak in 2014. They'll be back up after the Network goes worldwide.

Compared to WWE network's over half a million subscribers in the USA I'd like to know if Fight Pass has even half of that worldwide.
That actually be the only area I respect WWE more in. The fake hype the UFC has tried to employ lately is just embarrassing.

But people in any industry lie for money. It has nothing to do with the legitimacy of what is taking place in the cage in one venue versus another

And Soccer dwarfs both. People are interested in different things. But sometimes having more people on a side isn't exactly bragging rights. Often catering to the lowest common denominator has proven to be the most lucrative approach. Just look at the explosion of "Reality TV"

I wouldn't have commented except for the comparison to fight pass. I have never disputed the popularity of fake wrestling. I have only expressed my curiosity for why that is. Especially when they went to such lengths for so long to convince people it was real

But people have tried predicting its demise before. It probably will survive just like it has done since its inception. People like to panic. Especially on WallStreet during unsure economic times. I'd expect it to bounce back

What does that even mean? He's right in calling it pro wrestling. That's what it's called.
Right

And do you know when it was first called that? When at least half the building of the stupidest adults you could gather in one place thought it was real

Seems to me people who wouldn't want to be associated with that kind of gullibility/stupidity would start to call it something else.

But like I said, its probably more of an issue of repetition. People have been calling it that for so long that they continue to do so out of habit. But its just one more example of where going from believed to be real to proven to be fake didn't change anything. And is probably at least partially to blame for people saying things like the UFC should credit WWE for helping wresting become a base in MMA

Do me a favour. Go to any search engine on the net, and I mean ANY search engine, and type in "professional wrestling" and tell me what comes up.

Now you're just making shit up and agreeing with yourself.

MY words were that the UFC and WWE business models were the same. If you want to twist that into me supporting someone else's post I'm not even aware of, you go right ahead, scooter.

LOL, wut?
LOL

The last card in the idiot deck! Act confused!

I will make it simple for you

Your first claim was he was comparing business models between the UFC and WWE even though he was claiming they were both fake

When you were called on your dishonest attempt to change what he said, you came up with a second story claiming his post was obvious not meant to be taken literally. Yet despite being obvious, you took it literally in your first response when you tried to defend it

So what story are you going with? Story 1 or Story 2?

Not that it matters now

:)

And do I really need to copy your original post claiming he was talking about business models to prove you are lying or do you just want to scroll back one page? Whichever is easier for you. I don't want to put any undue pressure on you. You rattle easy enough as it is

Last edited:
LOL

The last card in the idiot deck! Act confused!

I will make it simple for you

Your first claim was he was comparing business models between the UFC and WWE even though he was claiming they were both fake

When you were called on your dishonest attempt to change what he said, you came up with a second story claiming his post was obvious not meant to be taken literally. Yet despite being obvious, you took it literally in your first response when you tried to doffed it

So what story are you going with? Story 1 or Story 2?

Not that it matters now

........wut?

I'll take some comfort in knowing that us wrestling fans have the power of turning you into a confused, babbling dimwit, with the mere power of logic.

........wut?

I'll take some comfort in knowing that us wrestling fans have the power of turning you into a confused, babbling dimwit, with the mere power of logic.
LOL

First you change what another poster said in an attempt to defend it. Then you get caught doing it so you give a totally different explanation. Then when the two conflicting stories are pointed out you just lie and pretend it never happened. And convince yourself what you did was not only intelligent but that it exposed me!

Thank you for so convincingly demonstrating how delusional some WWE fans are

LOL

First you change what another poster said in an attempt to defend it. Then you get caught doing it so you give a totally different explanation. Then when the two conflicting stories are pointed out you just lie and pretend it never happened. And convince yourself what you did was not only intelligent but that it exposed me!

Thank you for so convincingly deliberating how delusional some WWE fans are

You're so desperate for attention.

You have a good night, and try not to slit your wrists over the global appeal of professional wrestling.

HYggmf6.jpg

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiem...rly-50-as-nbcuniversal-deal-fails-to-impress/

Don't expect a UFC monthly PPV subscription anytime soon :icon_chee.

Meh. They're back to where they were a year ago. Big speculative bubble that didn't pan out.

As for WWE Network, it was never a short term move. Vince is bailing on PPV while the getting's good.

Anyone who thinks PPV will still be around in a decade is delusional. The early innovators who shift away from the model stand the best chance to come out strong. Those who hold on too long could very well find themselves in a heap of trouble.

Just remember this:

Vince has made a calculated move to introduce a long term future strategy and has, in the process, seen close to a 50% drop in short term revenues.

In the meantime Zuffa has decided to cling to the old model and has, in the process, seen close to a 50% drop in short term revenues.

I think that's the true genius of Vinnie Mac, over three decades of success without learning a single lesson from past mistakes

They pissed off a lot of older fans because none of the territory stuff that was on their 24/7 thingy is on the network.

So is Vince just a measily little multi-millionaire now again?

Back