WWE Entrances

Well we already have gimmicks and angles, this is just the next logical step.

Pro-wrestling > MMA

Entrances are required and they should be good and make the fighter look larger than life.

Pride did it right.

Pride and WWE > UFC in terms of production. UFC parades around as some A-level org with F-level production. Make me care to see your fighters. Make them seem like the best thing in the world. UFC sucks so bad at this, they should be embarrassed. Over 25 years doing this and WWE did better entrances in the 80s than they can do in 2018....

Bad UFC is bad.

what do you guys think about letting guys design their own entrances?

I’ve been against it for quite some time but maybe it’s time for a change. Right now, it’s a guy walking to the octagon while a song plays.

What would be wrong with some flair? How about you show some of the guy’s highlight reel as he comes to the cage? Allow some lights or something. Anything

It would give fighters a chance to show some of their own personality. Maybe fans would start to say “I like the guy who walks out to...” or “I like the guy who’s entrance starts with...”

I’m not saying turn the UFC into the WWE. Save the overreaction. But, maybe UFC could use some elements from the entertainment side of WWE. Baseball started allowing players to put a nickname on their jerseys for a weekend as a way to connect with fans. This may be a step towards marketing some guys and building a fan base back up.

What do you think?
Just watch WWE if that's what you're looking for

Just watch WWE if that's what you're looking for
The WWE has legions of fans. They fill an arena somewhere every single night.

It’s easy to be stubborn and say you don’t want any crossover between the two. But using some elements of their production could be beneficial

Also, I do watch WWE. I like both

Should at use custom entrances for the main event, it'd probably consume too much time if they did that for every fighter on the main card

As long as we can see someone do this I'm down

Most "hardcore" MMA fans are way to insecure to admit pro wrestling and MMA are similar at all.

Back