WWE Elimination Chamber

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

bsL8kPh.png

WWE Elimination Chamber

When:
Sunday February 21, 2021 7/6c PM

Where: The Thunderdome at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL

How: The WWE Network

Card
  • Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston
  • Kevin Owens vs. Jey Uso vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan
  • Roman Reigns vs. TBA
  • Asuka vs. Lacey Evans (Most likely cancelled)
  • Bobby Lashley vs. Keith Lee vs. Riddle
  • Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler vs. Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair
Mascots

Theme

Please and thank you @Zebra Cheeks @Kung Fu Kowboy @D.R.H.

This ppv needs to deliver.

Drew
Bryan
Roman
Riddle
Banks & Belair

Although I could see Orton winning because my life sucks.

Could also see Cesaro winning as a test, similar to Kofi winning.

I'm really looking forward to the triple threat match. I could see them having riddle pin lee

Asuka needs a victim tonight.

When has Asuka ever had a victim?

She either loses, or is gifted a win in a team with Flair, or she does a roll up and gets flattened afterwards.

The women's title has lost so much stock since it went from Lynch to Asuka, and I'm a fan of Asukas. She was fantastic in NXT, but on the main show, she has had her legs chopped over and over again.

How in the world is that bra holding up all that chest?!

When has Asuka ever had a victim?

She either loses, or is gifted a win in a team with Flair, or she does a roll up and gets flattened afterwards.

The women's title has lost so much stock since it went from Lynch to Asuka, and I'm a fan of Asukas. She was fantastic in NXT, but on the main show, she has had her legs chopped over and over again.

Vince hates the Japanese for some reason?

But yeah, WWE has dropped the ball with the whole Women's division.

Asuka winning the Rumble and Ronda debuting was really it's peak.

Then Asuka jobs to Flair and gets forgotten about, Ronda gets pushed a little too much and they misuse her, WWE does everything in their power to ignore the hype Becky Lynch is getting, then suddenly gets on board and manages to screw that up, HHHarlotte Flair always in the fucking main event...

Back