WWE censors Lesnar's tramp stramp tattoo

jkuhlmann

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
if anyones noticed it before, WWE censors it, or makes him wear jock straps that go higher up his lower back or put tape over it because they are PG and his tramp stamp says
"KILL EM ALL"

Brock_2520Lesnar_2520Back.jpg

Last edited:
if anyones noticed it before, WWE censors it, or makes him wear jock straps that go higher up his lower back or put tape over it because they are PG and his tramp stamp says
"KILL EM ALL"

There are also some tattoos that are applied on the back, but some unique tattoos are applied along the spinal cord. :icon_lol: The spine tattoos are applied by both men and ladies, but they are most common among the ladies.:)
http://tattoo-journal.com/25-best-spine-tattoo-designs/

"KILL EM ALL"

Never noticed the meat hooks and cut off hands
Must be new

So he's a fan of an old school Metallica album. Is that such a crime?

But a giant dick being titty fucked is cool.

I always get a chuckle out of this statement.. not because its funny but because if your penis looks like Brock's chest tattoo, you need to see a doctor

People actually defending the gaint penis tattoo smh.

WWF in the 90s was great. It was hilarious, bloody, and sexy. Girls wrestled in thongs every Monday night. Now it's just PG shit. I blame Dos Caras Jr.

It is clearly a sword with penis like qualities. Head at the tip, check. Bulging veins, check. No sword has those features.

I think you're just confused since it looks nothing like the little pink worm you're used to seeing :icon_lol:.

Go look through the keyhole when mommy is sucking daddy off and you'll see the resemblance.

Lmao

I always get a chuckle out of this statement.. not because its funny but because if your penis looks like Brock's chest tattoo, you need to see a doctor

Tell that to Lex Steele, bro

brock has stupid ass lookin tattoos
should make him cover them all
and his face while theyre at it >:/

So he's a fan of an old school Metallica album. Is that such a crime?

It would have made a better tramp stamp if they'd gone with the original name for that album.

wow, never actually took a good look at this tattoo
lmao god i must be blind bc i always thought it was like a long pointy sword
this is even worse
should have never looked
19664-brock-lesnar-sward-tattoo-on-chest_large.jpg

What is a doctor going to tell you? In his expert opinion you have an ugly dick?

Even that thing on the top of the skull on his back looks like a cock and balls

He's a very strange man.

Lesnar has some shitty tattoos surely someone who has that much money could hire at least a decent artist to do a tattoo.

Lesnar cracked his skull open pretty good by the looks of that scar.

Does anyone have any back story to this tatt? First time I saw it was against taker

I'd never say this to his face, but I don't agree with his tattoo choices.

I've never quite got the joke. It looks nothing like a penis.

Funniest part about the sword tat, it was inspired by wwe, cause he felt like he had a knife to his throat. or something along those lines, yet went back, fuckin pure rocket surgeon.

I'd never say this to his face, but I don't agree with his tattoo choices.

You pretty much have to have a sense of humor about your tattoo choices when you have a tattoo of a dick pointed at your face.

Back