WW situation

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Four marquee fights, Diaz vs Silva, Rory vs Lombard, Woodley vs Gast, Hendricks vs Brown...Lawler on sideline til summer

If Diaz wins, he gets the next shot at Lawler, regardless of what else happens

If Rory beats Lombard, especially with a finish, he jumps Hendricks and gets the next shot after Diaz or if Diaz loses, he gets next shot

If Hendricks and Lombard both win, Hendricks gets next shot and Lombard fights Gast/Lomb winner or if they want an easy win, Maia or Saff

If Lombard, Brown both win, Lombard fights Gast/Woodley winner or Brown for #1 contender

And if GSP returns, he gets immediate shot and jumps anyone

Also when Condit returns, I think hes 2 wins away from title shot

Stun Gun, Maia and Saff are no longer a contenders, but they could easily fight each other. Along with Story, Berger/Kosch winner, Thatch/Thomson winner & Burkman

If the Rory/ Lombard winner doesn't get the next title shot the UFC is a sham

EDIT: unless you know who decides to return

I would love to see Diaz vs Lawler 2 regardless

I might have missed the good news, but was it Hendricks vs Lawler III canceled??

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

I think gsp is returning for a fight with lawler

they are giving lawler some time off, if hendricks beats brown dont be surprised if he gets the shot next

Would really like to see Hendricks out of title range for a while. Nothing against Big Rigg, just want to see someone new in the title picture is all

Which means, Johyyn could just get a warm up fight before Lawler/Hendricks 3

Brown serving as an appetizer to each before the big rematch

I think (hope) they'll give lawler one fight first, then if johny wins they can do the ..."after he lost his title, he came back better than ever!!!!" with johny

Back