Wuhan Market video.

Why not, what makes you think it is not China?

Isn't Indonesia a Muslim country? This kind of market would be illegal.

Here is the same video that was posted back in July with the Indonesian city in the title

Food is food. My time in china saw me eating some "weird stuff". But it's all about where you grow up.

What worries me is simply always how the food is handled and how the animals are treated prior to slaughter.

Can someone post a video of an actual market in Wuhan?

No that was from someone fucking a monkey

3nn86o.jpg

Here is the same video that was posted back in July with the Indonesian city in the title

That place is not Indonesia. You get arrested in Indonesia for consuming Dogs, Snakes and bats it's criminal offense. The name was just randomly tagged on Langowan

No that was from someone fucking a monkey
Fucking, hunting, eating....

images

Omg that video is gross, I'm surprised they manage to survive having that health hazard as their food market. Disgusting!

Not gonna lie. I'm kind of curious what dog tastes like.

Probably only marginally better than coyote

Which is hands down the worst meat I've eaten. So tough, and rotten tasting. Not just gamey. I tried cooking it in chili with bacon, in pasta sauce, had ground mixed 50/50 with beef or pork and it still sucked.

Decided to not coyote hunt personally after that, as I feel the line between hunting and killing is if you eat the animal you shot. I'll let someone else kill pests, since I don't have farm property of my own (or relatives) to keep them off and was just on a friend's place.

disturbing as all hell.

I just watched a few seconds. Doesn’t seem like this is in China.

WARNING* Contains images that may be a little on the yuckky side for some. But if you don't recognize bloody great food when you see it you're probably unconscious. Bon Appetit.

Were you being sarcastic 'cause I pray you were. <puh-lease75>

That place is not Indonesia. You get arrested in Indonesia for consuming Dogs, Snakes and bats it's criminal offense. The name was just randomly tagged on Langowan

Yes it is...
https://factcheck.afp.com/no-video-shows-market-selling-wild-animals-indonesias-sulawesi-island

At the 21-second mark, the YouTube video shows a building with an Indonesian-language sign that translates to English as:
“Government of Minahasa Regency
Trade Department
Langowan Market Office”.

Below is a screenshot of that portion of the YouTube video, with the building name circled by AFP:

screenshot_ncov_source_sulawesi_market_building_circled.jpg

Langowan Market” is a traditional market in Minahasa regency, Indonesia’s North Sulawesi province, that sells wild animals for consumption, according to reports by US-based environmental news site Mongabay here and here.

Back