International Wuhan Coronavirus V2 - Hide your kids, hide your wife and buy masks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRN

SOCRATEEEES
@Silver
Reaction score
Live updates: https://ncov2019.live/
https://wuflu.live/

Confirmed cases and deaths
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
1,018 (108 today)
Recovered:
Last updated: February 11, 2020, 19:07 GMT

This is getting hard to ignore. I wonder how long will they keep saying it's just a flu?

EQH5HjEVAAAPTu_

Coronavirus Cases:
of which 4,824 (15%)
in critical condition
Deaths:
Recovered:
Last updated: February 7, 2020, 01:00 GMT

Previous Thread
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/virus-outbreak-in-china-and-elsewhere.4071239/

Last edited:
<{ByeHomer}>

Shoopmasters, put a mask on homer lol

N95 masks are completely sold out in every single Austin Home Depot and Lowe’s

Better get a few things before panic sets in. Luckily, I'll be eating catfish and venison from my place if shtf. I bought some rice and beans as well. I might pick up some multivitamins and a case of water tomorrow. I live in Southeast GA and know how it is when people start buying up for the hurricanes.

Amazon has HDX N95 masks available and jugs of Mountain Falls hand sanitizer.

Buy 'em up! lol

31,480 cases and 639 dead now. That's the official #s anyway, we all know it is a lot more.

they just designated honolulu airport as one of the few airports to accept and quarantine people on international flights.... if that shit gets loose here, i am screwed.

I really appreciated that part of Asian culture - people wearing masks when sick or when a bug was hot. Very few people in America are willing to.

I walked right into an ace hardware store and had my choice. No problem.

should I get one of the paint respirator? Like this? 25 bucks

6211._V395766850_.jpg

I only ask bc the simpler masks I just got have expiration dates of 2024. Who knew?

Do they have to be N95 masks? I have a bunch of masks but Im not sure if they would work well, they seem like crappy masks.

I really appreciated that part of Asian culture - people wearing masks when sick or when a bug was hot. Very few people in America are willing to.

the communist party is forcing the Chinese to. They fine those who don’t wear one outside.

Shit...41 new cases on one of those cruise ships...61 total now.

the communist party is forcing the Chinese to. They fine those who don’t wear one outside.
Justifiable in a public health emergency imo. But Asian people in general tend more to do it as a courtesy, which is nice.

Do they have to be N95 masks? I have a bunch of masks but Im not sure if they would work well, they seem like crappy masks.
Yes on N95.

yes. But your crappy mask is still better than nothing.

you can actually crush up some charcoal and tape two crappy masks together. And put the charcoal in between the two masks. Or so I hear from. A friend who works at UNMC where they sent the Ebola quarantine patients and where they may send some coronavirus people.

China has the so called strictest control of the internet in the world but somehow these convenient 6 second poorly acted videos keep slipping through the great firewall

<YeahOKJen>

I found some at a local tool store that caters more to professionals , got the last box .

Could try a place like that

Feel for everyone having to deal with this over there. Just talking with someone and wondering whether they're infectious

Have one neighbor within a mile radius in bumfuck North Dakota and I keep to myself..I'll hold off on picking up any masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back