Wtf...

D

damit2hell

"This past Sunday night at Wrestlemania XXIV, the Undertaker beat Edge with a gogoplata submission."

Lmao

I'm actually getting kind of pissed with the frequency that WWE is mimicing grappling.

lol wtf. I keep telling you guys. WWE and MMA are scratching each others backs.

*wastelanded*

its true though.

Picture and link from the HW's.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/03/31/undertaker-wins-by-gogoplata/

undertaker-gogoplata.jpg

thats bullshit but they are just trying to get their piece of the pie

yeah i was kinda in shock bout it my friend was like oh he doing that weird choke again. i said wtf he's doing a gogo. he put it on pretty quick. taker for a while has been tryin submissions like arm bars kimuras. imo i think its good if it gets the ufc and other mma org more exposure.

yeah i was kinda in shock bout it my friend was like oh he doing that weird choke again. i said wtf he's doing a gogo. he put it on pretty quick. taker for a while has been tryin submissions like arm bars kimuras. imo i think its good if it gets the ufc and other mma org more exposure.

When I was a kid we used to mimic WWF moves. I used to pretend I was one of the guys in the Demolition Duo or the Ultimate Warrior. I just hope stupid kids like me aren't trying that stuff with armbars.

as long as he doesn't start heelhooking people...

he broke his trachea.. that's was awesome!!!

Some of you guys are fucking retarded. Wrestling has been using "real moves" for a long ass time, just from different styles... but as soon as they DARE use a technique that you deem as being BJJ, you have a hissy fit.

Lol

Fucking get over it.

It'd be fucking awesome if they started having real grappling matches, guys like Benoit (before the incident with the bowflex), Dean Malenko, and Bret Hart have the know how of catch.

Back