Wtf

You have to add water to the yeast to make the bread rise.

As a former amateur boxer I've had so much ice on my dick it's unreal. I fucking hated it, but it does wake you up if you're not focusing to have freezing cold ice poured on your balls, I guess the same is true for women too? What an awesome fucking thread, TS. This is going to be legendary. I wonder how much of the octagon is covered in crotch water by the end of the night. It must smell musty as fuck in that arena.

happens all the time... sherdog doesnt actually watch fights/events huh?

How could you think that about it? It is the best ever since the last. There is no wonder about the new one!

Common practice to cool fighters down. No big deal.

I'd water her flower if you know what I mean.

A little homo.

I pour water down my pants multiple times a day. Sometimes a whole water bottle at once.

Have a lot of people really not seen this before? This is an incredibly common practice. It wakes you up and keeps your mind and body sharp while you're exhausted.

Maybe he was trying to get rid of the stank.

Have a lot of people really not seen this before? This is an incredibly common practice. It wakes you up and keeps your mind and body sharp while you're exhausted.

On a male fighter sure. Never seen a chick get that treatment though.

It's the same effect, that's still a sensitive area its not like it's void of nerves.

If the water finds the clit sure. Might take a bit of water to flood the channel though. Whereas with a man it's easy.

If the water finds the clit sure. Might take a bit of water to flood the channel though. Whereas with a man it's easy.

Post an illustration of how one might flood the channel vs a man getting this treatment, please.

For educational purposes, of course.

On a male fighter sure. Never seen a chick get that treatment though.

I imagine getting some ice water drizzled on your clit would wake you up, bit awkward though. That gif is gonna be legendary, this thread has already got me laughing. I think the main point of doing that is to "shock" the fighter to wake them up, sometimes you can kinda fall asleep while fighting, and just kind of go through the motions and stop thinking, a shock like that or a slap in the face can make you re-evaluate the fight again, it's also one of the hottest places on your body and does more to cool down your core body, but 14 year old me just found it irritating and uncomfortable and I'd always get a piece of ice struck resting on my balls! :icon_chee:icon_chee

Back