WTF was that stoppage for?

One more big shot from Hunt and it could've hurt him bad.

I dearly hope English is not your first language. I'll be patiently waiting for any evidence that guy brought to his ridiculous shot at Lewis' intelligence. Until, then, ta ta and fuck off, you transparent shithead.

Like I said
YOU ARE SCUM THAT INCITES RACISM

Now ... GO GET YOUR SHINEBOX!

Geez

I'm shocked at how many retards are complaining about this stoppage

This forum has totally gone retarded
I know I'm part of the retard group due to my posts

But to complain about this stoppage

Geez

Lewis was giving up. He didn't want to tap or verbally tap but it was over. He started covering up before Hunt even hit him with a hard shot. I've seen it before and I'll see it again. It was a great stoppage.

it was 1 of those stoppages where they were so fuckin done and everyone knows it but we wanted it to keep going anyway cuz we wanna see somebody get sleepered. Id compare it to the nunez vs ronda stoppage, good stoppage but we were pissed anyway
He was definitely out on his feet.

That was shitty. Lewis was finished by giving up. Mark Hunt didn't seem to land much of anything accurately or solidly. Every time he threw at the head, he missed. He was slow too.
c0MlaZD.gif

Good stoppage, he was clearly done.

Lol

Did you not see Lewis drop to the floor immediately after the stoppage? Lewis was done so it was a good stoppage.

Hunto would have destroyed him had the stoppage not occurred.

Mark Goddard saved us from another fucking boring ass round. He is our saviour.

Lewis was done like 2 rounds before the stoppage. Ending the fight was merciful.

Back