WTF was that stoppage for?

He gave up and goddard isn't a compassionless bastard, how many of you fuckers would take free loaded up shots from hunt?

Lewis was done. Ref was looking for a reason to stop it ASAP. He turtled up, took a few unanswered shots and it got stopped. BB wanted out of that fight. Ref let him out. It was a good stoppage.

Lewis gassed out horribly. He could've survived the round but the ref was scared his heart would give out(no pun intended).

What does that have to do with racism?

Clever gamer boy, playing dumb. Unless he's got some special reason to think Lewis is any more or less intelligent than any other fighter, the math is self-evident.

Your game is transparent and weak.

Lewis was done. Ref was looking for a reason to stop it ASAP. He turtled up, took a few unanswered shots and it got stopped. BB wanted out of that fight. Ref let him out. It was a good stoppage.
Exactly. If a fighter is done he is done, there is no need to wait until they're unconscious.

Stoppage must have been for exhaustion, Hunt never really landed anything flush in that barrage, he did throw 2 illegal 12 to 6 elbows that hit Lewis on the top of the head though.

Clever gamer boy, playing dumb. Unless he's got some special reason to think Lewis is any more or less intelligent than any other fighter, the math is self-evident.

Your game is transparent and weak.

So if he would have called a white fighter stupid with the same apparent lack of evidence, that would have been racist too?

At the end of the day, you're the one bringing attention to race, and you're the one assuming someone can't badmouth a black fighter unless the reason is "because he's black." That sounds like your problem, not his.

Are you fucking kidding?

The replay shows he was clearly intelligently defending himself

I get it, but its obvious he gave up & Lewis seemed relieved he was not getting KO'd.
His finance had to hate him fighting, bc it was obvious he wasn't into it & he used to come across like he loved it.

Fucking racist much? Shut the fuck up you piece of trash.

Where was the racism?
Please don't be the lowest of low & be a race-baiter.
I seen people killed by assholes starting shit by screaming racism where there was none.

Dude seriously saying that if you stop this fight like that, should have stopped Conner vs Nate:

45258605.jpg

Lewis said he aggravated a pre-existing back injury. That's why he was standing upright awkwardly I take it.

It was a little frustrating that Hunt would not pull the trigger after getting Lewis in compromising positions. I think he just doesn't have the same ability to move freely and capitalise on opportunities because of his age.

So if he would have called a white fighter stupid with the same apparent lack of evidence, that would have been racist too?

At the end of the day, you're the one bringing attention to race, and you're the one assuming someone can't badmouth a black fighter unless the reason is "because he's black." That sounds like your problem, not his.

I am hoping something was misunderstood & he didn't cry "racism" over that ... HOPING!

Doesn't mean it wasn't a ridiculous stoppage.

This is the opposite of Herb Dean standing over Shaun Sherk and refusing to wave the fight off because Penn wasn't following up.

Lewis is supposed to actually take damage before turtling up stops a fight.
No. Taking damage is not a prerequisite for a stoppage as demonstrated by Roy Nelson when he put a fighter in a crucifix and lightly tapped his head until a TKO was called because the fighter was not intelligently defending himself.

Your statement is rather sadistic.

I am hoping something was misunderstood & he didn't cry "racism" over that ... HOPING!

Fuck out of here. Guy disappeared when asked to show any evidence he had to back up his assertion that Lewis is dumb in any particular way. If you fucking assholes want to play at the "no, no way there's any racism in the MMA community" game, go play with yourselves.

Fuck out of here. Guy disappeared when asked to show any evidence he had to back up his assertion that Lewis is dumb in any particular way. If you fucking assholes want to play at the "no, no way there's any racism in the MMA community" game, go play with yourselves.

Thank you for verifying you are scum that incites
You read shit into his post & mine
You are worse than most racist are. Most racist are just ignorant, but you are an inciting lowlife

Now go get your shinebox!

Thank you for verifying you are scum that incites
You read shit into his post & mine
You are worse than most racist are. Most racist are just ignorant, but you are an inciting lowlife

Now go get your shinebox!

I dearly hope English is not your first language. I'll be patiently waiting for any evidence that guy brought to his ridiculous shot at Lewis' intelligence. Until, then, ta ta and fuck off, you transparent shithead.

Back