WTF was that stoppage for?

Embarrassing. Lewis needs to train that cardio more.

fine stoppage. i am not a blood thirsty savage

I understand why Goddard stopped it but he should've let it play out more.

I wanted to see a legit knockout mostly of course

he literally lowered his stance and covered his head to block shots.. what the fuck defines defending himself to you?
Curling up in a ball , covering your face and yelling "Not in the face!" isn't defending yourself......

Godamn, 4 rounds of waiting for Hunto to land something huge and it gets waved off.

Weird ass fight, could be a good fight for Hunt to retire on but imagine he will fight till he's dead.

BB looked awful, Hunt looked OK but just couldn't land heavy.

Might've saved BB from exhaustion TKO

WTF ref Goddard is the new "Quick Stoppage" ref taking lessons from Herb "Quick Stoppage" Dean.

Stoppage by a dude needing to get in proper shape. Sorry, that guy is way too fat and you just can't carry that around at a certain point. He's certainly naturally athletic, but at a certain point he's just letting himself down. His belly is completely in the way of his fluidity.

Curling up in a ball , covering your face and yelling "Not in the face!" isn't defending yourself......

spotted the guy who's never trained

he didn't "curl up in a ball", he lowered his stance and covered up. Literally exactly what you're supposed to do in that situation.

If you stop a fight like that, you would stop both nate and conor mcgregor multiple times in their 2nd fight. They both literally stop, lower their stance and cover their head. Damn, i guess they weren't defending themselves.

I couldn't understand how he even survived that long. He was just standing there with his hands down narrowly avoiding death over and over.

The guy wanted a way out. Yeah it was strange but that's it he didn't want to fight

If you call that intelligently defending yourself you sir are not very intelligent. I would have liked to have seen Hunt KO him clean and it would have happened if it kept going. Lewis was a punching bag in round 4. And he got beat by a 43 yr old man. Lewis is a Gary Goodridge 2.0.

Doesn't mean it wasn't a ridiculous stoppage.

This is the opposite of Herb Dean standing over Shaun Sherk and refusing to wave the fight off because Penn wasn't following up.

Lewis is supposed to actually take damage before turtling up stops a fight.
It doesn't matter. when a fighter gives up in the cage, the ref will not allow that fighter to take further damage, now if it were Yamasaki, black beast would've died tonight, but a smart ref like Mark Goddard will stop it when he knows the fight is over. it was over as soon as Lewis started covering up. he was broken mentally and physically and if you can't see that, well it's not my problem bud.

BB is embarrassing, dude seriously looks like my fatass brother when we used to fight when we were kids.

Back