WTF was that early prelim?

Andzso

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First of all Artem Lobov kicked off the card with a shit performance. What was that from a TUF runner up and CMG training partner? Joke.

Then came the real shit. Micheal Jackson - changed Mike for a reason like it sounds Tysonish rather a singer - 2 time Golden glove boxer came in with a ridiculous stand up, got knocked down from the first punch. I laughed out loud when he fell over. It looked rather a regional bumfight. Then things got intense by the CM punk "I'm not used to this promo thing" interviews. I felt emberassed, the whole thing looked way amateurish, and artificial like those german probox events back in the 2000s.

Lobov is so bad I can't believe they let him fight in UFC,even if its just because of Conor.

Gall looks promising though,hope he does alright after that freakshow that is about to happen with Punk.

First of all Artem Lobov kicked off the card with a shit performance. What was that from a TUF runner up and CMG training partner? Joke.

Then came the real shit. Micheal Jackson - changed Mike for a reason like it sounds Tysonish rather a singer - 2 time Golden glove boxer came in with a ridiculous stand up, got knocked down from the first punch. I laughed out loud when he fell over. It looked rather a regional bumfight. Then things got intense by the CM punk "I'm not used to this promo thing" interviews. I felt emberassed, the whole thing looked way amateurish, and artificial like those german probox events back in the 2000s.
artem lobov is the goat, he would ko anyone

maybe they will give Lobov another fight

Lobov has been given his chances in the UFC because of Conor... it's also why he was brought back to the TUF house.

It's pretty obvious he is not a fighter with UFC level skills.

I actually thought Artem would have a good chance to win but man... he looked bad.

I don't think anyone ridden anyone's coattails to success the way Lobov has, and he hasn't even been successful.

Lobov was the reason I lost a 7 fight accumulator. He looked awful, he doesn't belong in the UFC.

if Lobov wasn't Conor's boy, he wouldn't have even gotten a second UFC fight.

Definitly gets cut now.

I actually thought Artem would have a good chance to win but man... he looked bad.

Pretty much where I was at - think he is just far too raw and has little to no versatility.

Lobov takes on the hardest fights!

if Lobov wasn't Conor's boy, he wouldn't have even gotten a second UFC fight.

Definitly gets cut now.
He wouldn't have even gotten a second tuf fight, but luckily for him maybe 1 in 10 fighters at tuf are UFC ready

Everyone talk about Lobov, but the real crap came after him. Dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with Hall, ha got invited, won, and happy with the 2500 beside the payday.

Prelims are for noobs

artem is pretty bad if facing some one a bit decent. But since he is mcgregor's friend and knows how to talk he will have at least a few more in the ufc. He looked really small too, he will probably move to BW at some point

Whole card was shit. And that was suppose to be a PPV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back