WTF No Press Conference for UFC 207!?

UFC has no idea how to hype or promote anything.

The new format for the post fight presser sucks too, no more Bisping/Rockhold encounters.

The media and fans betrayed me after all I did for them.

#Holmsyndrome

If Ronda is so sensitive that she is refusing to promote her fight, I think she will not perform at her best and get finished by Nunes.
more like the only reason any fighter does any promotion is because they have to and they need the money. ronda is so rich and powerful she literally does not need to do arbitrary shit like that. very smart and powerful, i respect her success. literally every single fighter on the roster would do what ronda is doing if they could

If Conor is so sensitive that he is refusing to promote his fight, I think he will not perform at his best and get finished by Diaz.

oh nvm

nate-diaz-knockdown-tactic.jpg

Obviously I give a fuck if I made the thread along with WTF in the title. Not that hard to figure out dummy. If you see others complain in this thread then they care too. We're all fight fans but certain pressers and lead up to the fight make things all the more exciting.
then you're not really as much as a fight fan as you think, are you, if 'talking' gets you excited...

They are all lucky they can be on the same card as her and bask in the viewership she brings.
It balances out for sure, but still it's not fair to anyone who would like to promote themselves and maybe become a star also.

No, I say 'regardless' because we don't know what's going to happen yet and we don't know her reasons. It's all speculation at this point.
And I disagree. They could do a press conference without her just fine and all Dana had to say was "Ronda is not coming". People would wonder and start talking about it even more. Say and think what you want about her approach to all of this but it's obviously working. People are talking about it.
And come on, she's fighting for the title in a week - what are the UFC protecting her from? She's already not doing any media, people know this already. Lets try to be serious for a bit, shall we?

Objectively it doesn't make any sense to blame Ronda for the UFC maybe not doing a presser because of her not being there. They have another title fight on the card. They have a #1 heavyweight contender fight on the card. TJ vs Lineker can very well be a #1 contender fight. Given how good the main card is, if the UFC decides to not do a press conference the blame should be put on them - not Ronda. But in all honesty it just looks like you want another reason to call her mentally weak and all that jazz.

Realistically we know why. She can't handle it. But we can't let people know that by having one without her so cancel the whole thing to protect her from judgement.

Pretty obvious.

It's all about protecting her from embarrassment.

It's not fair to fans or the other fighters that deserve or need the exposure.

I admire your tenacity though
<{titihmm}>

Would probably become a Rousey shit fest.

Realistically we know why. She can't handle it. But we can't let people know that by having one without her so cancel the whole thing to protect her from judgement.

Pretty obvious.

It's all about protecting her from embarrassment.

It's not fair to fans or the other fighters that deserve or need the exposure.

I admire your tenacity though
<{titihmm}>

10/10 post and counter argument. Would read again.

then you're not really as much as a fight fan as you think, are you, if 'talking' gets you excited...

Lol go somewhere you little turd. Why is the connection a huge mystery? I order every PPV and don't miss out on any event. I'm a huge fight fan and enjoy watching them. I can also enjoy the pre fight hype and still be a big fight fan.

Ronda doesn't want to talk to anyone until she wins again, can't take the heat of being asked about being KTFO she will have a mental breakdown

I hope Nunes really prods her at the weigh ins, show up with a picture of her being KO'd or something and give it to her....Ronda will be mind fucked

Obviously I give a fuck if I made the thread along with WTF in the title. Not that hard to figure out dummy. If you see others complain in this thread then they care too. We're all fight fans but certain pressers and lead up to the fight make things all the more exciting.
All of a sudden Ronda's fans hate press conferences lol. :rolleyes:

Figured this would happen. Ronda is going to avoid the media at all costs. Unless she wins. Then she'll be all I'm front of the cameras

I'm calm Sir.

To be honest though I'm worried for your well being. Seriously. Every thread I see you in the majority of your posts look like you're about to have a heart attack when someone attacks Ronda or you think they are. This behavior of yours is unhealthy and dangerous. You need to evaluate your life before something terrible occurs :'(
hey! leave @ortizgnp alone or i will contact the AUTHORITIES and don't even think that i'm bluffing nerd

Back