WTF No Press Conference for UFC 207!?

Problem24/7

@Orange
Reaction score

@4:40 The guy says there won't be any Press Conference as per usual, just the weigh in. What is this bullshit? I doubt it's cuz the fight is on a Friday? If it's because of whiny ass Ronda why not just get Cody and Cruz up there along with Amanda? Fuck it smh.

Ronda being Ronda.

Ruining the product.

[<diva2][<diva2]

EdsHz-.gif

I guess that's what happens when your represented by the owners, it would be pretty unbearable if Ronda wins.

I guess that's what happens when your represented by the owners, it would be pretty unbearable if Ronda wins.
I didn't even think of this angle. Very good point sir. Makes the whole thing an even bigger bag of bullshit.

ugh I hope Amanda Belfort omega dyke smashes Lousey

Who gives a shit about a press conference?!

Are you a fight fan or a drama queen?

Ronda "Do not try and do the press conference without me. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth."

Dana "What truth?"

Ronda "There is no press conference."

latest

Last edited:
Meanwhile Conor is waiting for UFC to fly him by private jet and offer him company shares. They cut his ass from UFC 200 because he wouldn't do press.

Who gives a shit about a press conference?!

Are you a fight fan or a drama queen?

Obviously I give a fuck if I made the thread along with WTF in the title. Not that hard to figure out dummy. If you see others complain in this thread then they care too. We're all fight fans but certain pressers and lead up to the fight make things all the more exciting.

Obviously I give a fuck if I made the thread along with WTF in the title. Not that hard to figure out dummy. If you see others complain in this thread then they care too. We're all fight fans but certain pressers and lead up to the fight make things all the more exciting.

Pressers are stupid and there is nothing exciting about them. You calling me a dummy while you are excited from fucking pressers is one of the funnier things i've read.

The fights are what is important. Do you also find weigh ins to be exciting?

Pressers are stupid and there is nothing exciting about them. You calling me a dummy while you are excited from fucking pressers is one of the funnier things i've read.

Yes you are the dummy. Acting as if this is unheard of. I know the fights are more important, 100% more important. Alll I said was that certain pressers and lead up make the fights more exciting. Yeah I find the weigh ins and staredowns to be exciting too, you sure as hell sound like you'd be fun in parties.

This is also upsetting when it's safe to say it's only because princess Ronda doesn't want the media attacking her with questions about all the shit she's said and pulled.

giphy.gif

raw

Yes you are the dummy. Acting as if this is unheard of. I know the fights are more important, 100% more important. Alll I said was that certain pressers and lead up make the fights more exciting. Yeah I find the weigh ins and staredowns to be exciting too, you sure as hell sound like you'd be fun in parties.

This is also upsetting when it's safe to say it's only because princess Ronda doesn't want the media attacking her with questions about all the shit she's said and pulled.

Again, you calling ME a dummy doesn't make much sense.

That's like Cody calling Cruz a dummy.

That's fine though if you need shit like a presser to get excited then i'll leave it be. Some dudes need a finger in the ass to get to completion so to each his own.

Some tough guy posing + Fake anger + Throwing water bottles is exciting to you guys. That's cool.

I'm a bit older and witnessed the fake shit over done by boxers too much so i guess i'm just over it.

Plus i like your Karolina Av. I want to soil her polish cranium.

Back