WTF News of the Day: Two lawyers plant drugs in PTA mom's car

Doughbelly

action scientist αlpha-nerd
@Gold
Reaction score
easters.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ale-parents-and-for-the-strangest-of-reasons/

The lady on the left, Jill Easter, (UC Berkeley Law) got mad at another mom, then spent years trying to "get her," culminating in her manipulating her cuckold husband (Stanford/UCLA law guy) into planting weed and pills in the car of this other mom. He then called the police with a fake Indian accent to report it.

The two eventually got caught and sent to jail. The Jill Easter chick changed her name to Ava Everheart and writes crime novels.

Never cross a PTA mom

accent must not have been too good.

My name is nahasapeetapetalon. It is pronounced exactly the way it is spelled.

didnt use a burner to make the call, called within the same grid as his office, didnt use gloves to plant the evidence

deserves to go to jail based on sloppy work alone.

PTA is some scary stuff.

Not really WTF news, IMO. Just 2 stupid people fucking up a crime. Happens a lot.

So Jill Easter is a mom?

Last edited:
I'd sue the shit outta them once they lose their licences.

Here's another stupid lawyer
Wolff pleaded guilty last January to a misdemeanor charge of attempting to possess cocaine. The Supreme Court's ruling says Wolff gave $200 to a client and asked her to buy the cocaine "so they could party."
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...cle_4cf402f2-c587-11df-b204-001cc4c002e0.html
It doesn't say it in the article but I remember he was representing his client for cocaine charges and knew she was talking to the DEA.

Last edited:
and yet again women prove they are fucking lunatics.

Butthurt over things not being exactly how she wanted it, manipulation of words out of context, false accusations, belief that she was above the law so long as she was doing what she felt was right...

Sounds like Berkley to me.

They deserved much more jail time. Glad they at least will have their wages garnished for forever time. Couple of dopes

The firefighter is the only winner here. A lunatic like that must be great for sexual intercourse

Back