Media WTF Mirgliotta

You need to learn to read a clock. It's only 12 6 if it's fist pointing at the ceiling straight down. Brownes were 9 3. You morons need to understand this I'm so sick of people thinking a straight line in any direction is 12 6. From big John himself. Who you know, made the fucking rules.

Yeah ok, just gloss over the fact that those elbows were still to the back of the head.

Yeah ok, just gloss over the fact that those elbows were still to the back of the head.

I never said they weren't. Just said it wasn't 12 6 because I'm sick of seeing people bitch about 12 6 elbows that aren't 12 6.

If a fighter can’t continue after suffering an intentional foul it’s always a DQ, that goes without saying. I don’t think it was bad that Dan called the foul, I’m pretty sure that’s standard procedure for a UFC ref. Seems like a lot of people on this forum wished he would have tricked Crowder into continuing rocked.

Just like taking a full 5 minutes for the other fouls,i mean is the ref NOT suppose to mention or give a fighter the FULL 5.smh

"You got knee'd in the balls,i seen it but continue fighting!!" - Shertard logic

You need to learn to read a clock. It's only 12 6 if it's fist pointing at the ceiling straight down. Brownes were 9 3. You morons need to understand this I'm so sick of people thinking a straight line in any direction is 12 6. From big John himself. Who you know, made the fucking rules.

What if they’re 11-5?
Or 1-7?

LOL at 9-3.

After rewatching Jones/Hamill, I don’t know...looks like 11:37–5:22. Should be overturned.

GTFO

12-6 is an expression

What if they’re 11-5?
Or 1-7?

LOL at 9-3.

After rewatching Jones/Hamill, I don’t know...looks like 11:37–5:22. Should be overturned.

GTFO

12-6 is an expression

No even John McCarthy said it because the refs weren't getting it either. Yes it can be 11 5 and not be 12 6. 12 6 is 12 6. It can be almost 12 6 and not count if it has an arc on it. Has to be exactly straight down 12 6. Browne had a crazy arc on his 9 3 so even if they were 12 6, would have counted because it had the arc and not straight down. I'm not going to argue if I don't know what I'm talking about. It's very easy to find the article where he said it.

I think he shouted cos he was really pissed off you could see it on his face

Those elbows were pretty cheap, bad call.
But Dan did not force Crowder to quit and nobody forced Hardy to thow that blatantly illegal knee. They were both looking for a way out and found it.

Steve mazzagatti & Mario Yamasaki get a lot of flack (many of it warranted & other times not so much), but dan miraglottia is absolute shite.

First Mirgliota lets Glover absorb tons of illegal elbows to the head without saying anything. Luckily Glover is all heart and was way better than his opponent, otherwise he would have lost because of the ref.

And then in the Hardy fight, after the illegal knee he shouts "if Crowder can't continue i will disqualify hardy", i mean this was the right decision to make and crowder obviously couldn't continue but shouting it out loud basically let the him know he just needs to quit to win... this was a big fuck up, in a 50-50 situation this changes the outcome of the fight.

2 big mistakes in one event. The fighters put their lives on the line and we get ref fuck ups all the time without the them being held accountable. Same old refs, same olds fuck ups, barely any new refs coming in.

So how long are we going to let the refs get away with this stuff ?

Big Dan is da best

no elbows to the back of the head is a bullshit rule and dan knows it

also not dan's fault that hardy is a cheater

danWTF.gif

64o61j_jpg.gif

a3pbhd.gif
Hahahahahah I forgot about these... <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Thx bro.

If it's clearly to the back of the head, does it matter what the clockface shows?

Big difference between a knee to the head to a grounded opponent vs someone swarming GNP and hitting the back of the head threw volume. NOT saying he shouldnt be warned but its a HUGE difference.

If it's clearly to the back of the head, does it matter what the clockface shows?

I said that to the other guy, I never said they weren't back of the head, just not 12 6. My only issue is with people falsely calling 12 6 any time a straight line elbow is thrown because it's just false information. That's all.

Woah, calm down pal

Don't be so mad.

Take pride in educating people.

Woah, calm down pal

Don't be so mad.

Take pride in educating people.

It's not his fault, he's autistic. You can see that with his rigid thinking and obsession with numbers. With the right help I bet he can beat the 'tism.

Back