Wtf Jones says he would fight Cain in a heartbeat then says doesnt wanna talk HW

Bones fight for the money. He's not out there for the honor of being a true martial artist.

He fucked up when he said he would fight him in a second. He caught himself the second time and said he would talk to Dana about it.

Translation: Uncle Dana better back up the money truck on my driveway if he wants to see me at HW.

I'm sure the Bones loathers are seething that he won't fight Cain just as a true test of martial arts, but that's not how Jon operates. He's a businessman like Floyd.

He had a tough time with DC, in my eyes, he won the fight with his big 4th round (due to cormier being exhausted), but I had along with a lot of pro fighters DC winning rounds 2 and 3, 48-47. Cain is way bigger than DC, not only weight wise but he's a little taller and he's genetically just bigger, different bone structure. I don't know this a 100 %, but my gut feeling tells me that Cain get's the better of the sparring sessions with DC.

Jones said he doesn't even want to talk about moving to HW. However, he mentioned about 185.

We more likely to see Jones v.s Weidman than Jones v.s Cain

Jones would beat Cain at HW or LHW it wouldn't matter.

Jones doesn't want to fight Cain. Even if he does, he really doesn't.

Back