Wtf Jones says he would fight Cain in a heartbeat then says doesnt wanna talk HW

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What was that says he would fight cain then when asked again said he doesnt wanna talk about HW anymore.

Jones knows damn well he wont fight cain cuz cain aint no cormier he would eff jones up ala brock style.

Wolf tickets son. He don't want Cain. He knows Cain is a different animal.

He really doesn't want to fight Cain. He just won't say it straight out. He spoke about going to 185 before HW lol.

He would move up to HW to fight for the belt. I'm guessing he's saying he wouldn't move up to fight random fights. It's not that hard to figure out.

Give him a break, he just defended his world championship belt against an animal.

To paraphrase him, he basically said he'd do it for the right purse, but he's always going to be a LHW and is focusing on that now.

He would move up to HW to fight for the belt. I'm guessing he's saying he wouldn't move up to fight random fights. It's not that hard to figure out.

It obviously is hard for you to figure out though.

You really think they wouldn't offer him an immediate title shot?

He doesn't want to fight at HW.

He just beat a top five HW. Don't get greedy.

Fat boy has dough to lose off the middle if he ever decides to fight again.

If he said he was going to HW you'd be on here accusing him of ducking Gustafsson.

He doesn't want to fight at Heavyweight without the right incentives.

I think if Jones pushed for it, then it would likely happen. I also think if the UFC offered him the fight and were in talks with him about it that it would happen. Dana has bashed Jones for not accepting the Sonnen fight and has bashed other guys for not taking fights. So if this was something Jones was extremely against, I'm sure Dana will have something to say about it.

So all we have is Jones' word. Said he would fight Cain, but is focused on LHW. Which likely means he does not want to permanently stay at HW.

He'd fight Cain for the belt.

If he moved to HW, he has to give up his LHW belt which means less money.

If not, he would fight at HW for fun against the right opponent but stay at LHW.

That's what he was referring to.

If he said he was going to HW you'd be on here accusing him of ducking Gustafsson.

You really can't win with the detractors. If he was nice to DC after the fight "ohhh he's so fake!"

But instead he was pretty cold and truthful and now it's "omg he's such a douche!!!!"

People will always find something to hate on him for. Sure he's done a lot of things that would get people to dislike him- but at this point there is nothing he can do that will please his detractors.

Sheesh, Jones can never win with you guys. It's always something. You have to make him out to be a loser because he wins so much. Twisted bitch logic.

he always was and you know it. tonight was against an old small 1 dimensional guy who beat older 1 dimensional guys

fighting HW champ is not ducking anyone. that is fighting the baddest man on the planet lol

He would fight Cain in a heartbeat...under the right circumstance.

It sounds like Jones doesn't want anything to do with HW anytime soon unless it's the right opponent and the right pay, as he said himself. Meaning a more favorable matchup for him, which is obviously not Cain. It would be his first HW fight, so that's understandable.

Back