WTF is up with this girl?

You remind me of married, smokey 40 somethings at my workplace "You shouldn't date people from work, you shouldn't date girls you meet in bars/clubs, you shouldn't date girls you met online" ... too many damn rules!!, so who are you supposed to date??

lol Don't get defensive. I never said there was anything wrong with that. Just the way you word it makes it seem like its a co-worker.

Remember to post nudes or gtfo.

You remind me of married, smokey 40 somethings at my workplace "You shouldn't date people from work, you shouldn't date girls you meet in bars/clubs, you shouldn't date girls you met online" ... too many damn rules!!, so who are you supposed to date??

Or, it's from your nonsensical dating history that you've posted on here.

Sounds like you have the ability to be honored as Lord Friendzone.

Why do you think her crying has to do with you?

I would say dont bother with it all together. Just go about your business like normal let her act weird again and ignore that too

In your case, your hand.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

lol Don't get defensive. I never said there was anything wrong with that. Just the way you word it makes it seem like its a co-worker.

Remember to post nudes or gtfo.

104732.gif

Or, it's from your nonsensical dating history that you've posted on here.

jnIRkOZ.gif

I can only offer a couple of points:

1. Under no circumstances listen to any of goonerviews posts about women
2. We really need pics to decide whether or not you should continue to pursue this

Either the first response or your breathe was so foul she's already sickened by you... happens all the time

That's way too vague a statement to make, though. If a girl thinks she is better than you based on your actions, I'd say that's a good measuring stick. There are worse reasons to look down on someone than actions.

And the friendzone is a mythical place, like Atlantis.

I've never believed in the friendzone either. If a girl initiates and keeps in contact with a man chances are she's waiting for the man to ravish her.

I saw this thing on ITV the other week. Said that if she played with her hair she's probably keen. Was she playing with her hair more regularly? If so I reckon you could well be in.

I saw this thing on ITV the other week. Said that if she played with her hair she's probably keen. Was she playing with her hair more regularly? If so I reckon you could well be in.

Depends on how she was playing with the hair. It could just be lice.

I've never believed in the friendzone either. If a girl initiates and keeps in contact with a man chances are she's waiting for the man to ravish her.

But what if she tells you she doesn't like you like that?

Haha, not sure that's what I meant by that, but I'll take it.

Get a room at the Palace Inn during lunchtime.

Take her there. Bang her.

Go back to work. Never speak to her again.

There are a couple of possibilities here. One is that she's not into you and jut likes the attention, in which case you should find a different girl.

A second is that she's into you, but isn't quite sold, in which case you should find a different girl. For some reason, women love to be jealous. Don't be afraid to bring this new girl around and show her off, especially if it's casual.

A third is that she's completely into you, but is just that kind of crazy that manifests itself in ridiculous, self-destructive behavior. If this is the case, you should definitely find a new girl. I hope this really clarifies your options for you.

Back