WTF is up with this girl?

You played it well IMO.

IMO, after a few interactions, a girl is either interested or not. You saw the signs and asked her out, is normal.

"It's f**k or walk" is my new motto on women, this whole "long game" deal is too much work. She's either interested or not.

IMO, by you noticing that she was "crying", "looking for you" makes me feel like you're thinking about this particular girl too much.

You have already expressed your interest. What more can you do?? Now you should spread your bets, ask out other women, diversify your bonds! Ask out other

This reminds me of a friend of mine who just never gets laid... and even worse, never learns his lesson.

She may need attention... or crave it. Most Women do, imo. But giving it to her was the TS' downfall. And it would be again if the same attention was given.

Yeah, probably not a good idea to ask a coworker out that quickly anyways and without finding out more about them. You don't want to find out someone is crazy after fucking them, especially if you have yo see them 5 days a week.

I think she just wanted to flirt a little and feel attractive but not actually go out on a date. That's why I think she just got dumped and not taking it well. Guys want new pussy to get over an old one, girls usually just want to feel wanted.

Break into her car and yell 'surprise!' when she gets in. Pretend she is a 90 year-old dementia patient and talk to her sloooowly. Sneaky nut her at random times.

There's a bunch of things you could be doing, TS, and you're falling for the same old 'show interest, ask her out routine'. Step it up, mate.

This reminds me of a friend of mine who just never gets laid... and even worse, never learns his lesson.

Well, it's better than sitting around wondering if she likes you or not. He asked her out for a casual drink and she wouldn't even give him that!!

Sounds like she just wants attention to me, and TS would be wasting time and energy thinking about her or psycho-analysing her behaviour.

Break into her car and yell 'surprise!' when she gets in. Pretend she is a 90 year-old dementia patient and talk to her sloooowly. Sneaky nut her at random times.

There's a bunch of things you could be doing, TS, and you're falling for the same old 'show interest, ask her out routine'. Step it up, mate.

TS has to be himself though, you're asking him to adopt a new "horsing around" type personality.

If that's not his natural way, it's gonna come off as scripted and unnatural. He should just be his cool, calm and collected self.

You're in the sense that he should light, cheerful and not too serious when talking to her ... but giving her wedgies and "horseplay" is unneccessary.

TS has to be himself though, you're asking him to adopt a new "horsing around" type personality.

If that's not his natural way, it's gonna come off as scripted and unnatural. He should just be his cool, calm and collected self.

You're in the sense that he should light, cheerful and not too serious when talking to her ... but giving her wedgies and "horseplay" is unneccessary.

Break and enter, undermining her intelligence and indecently exposing yourself is probably a small step up from horsing around. If you want a girl, you have to break her mentally, you have to break the law. This isn't horsing around buddy, go back to the school yard and hold some more hands.

The rest of us have cars to break into.

The advise should be based purely on whether or not she's a required conquest.

If she still lives with her parents hanging out with a random dude after work, with no notice, may not be possible. But if she's interested in maintaining some respect she probably wont tell you she's still treated like a 15 year old.

She could be crazy.

You could be unfuckable.

I'd just resume the light flirting and offer her some casual sex every few weeks but in a fairly light hearted and joking manner. Don't go out of your way to give her extra attention.

Break and enter, undermining her intelligence and indecently exposing yourself is probably a small step up from horsing around. If you want a girl, you have to break her mentally, you have to break the law. This isn't horsing around buddy, go back to the school yard and hold some more hands.

The rest of us have cars to break into.

You're gonna end up in prison.

Yeah, probably not a good idea to ask a coworker out that quickly anyways and without finding out more about them. You don't want to find out someone is crazy after fucking them, especially if you have yo see them 5 days a week.

I think she just wanted to flirt a little and feel attractive but not actually go out on a date. That's why I think she just got dumped and not taking it well. Guys want new pussy to get over an old one, girls usually just want to feel wanted.

First of all, it's an almost universally bad idea to ask a co-worker out. Secondly, it doesn't matter if you find out more about them... It only matters if it's the right time to move on the situation. Which in TS' case, it clearly was not. And that's because he showed interest so early.

And look, you're essentially right about the rebound fuck... But here's the problem with your scenario: Of course the girl wants to flirt a little and feel attractive. That's the point... However, the guy that gives in to that is almost universally friend-zoned. Why? Because he gives his value away. And even if a girl is down to get some good old fashioned revenge or rebound sex... The rules I laid forth STILL apply. Only in a more fluid, fast paced scenario. You'll still have to show no interest while engaging until the right moment... and most likely, that moment will come in the form of her making a move.

And to clarify: A 'move' on her part could be anything from letting you know without a doubt it's fine for you to make one to even making one herself.

Last edited:
Well, it's better than sitting around wondering if she likes you or not. He asked her out for a casual drink and she wouldn't even give him that!!

Sounds like she just wants attention to me, and TS would be wasting time and energy thinking about her or psycho-analysing her behaviour.

Two things:

1: No, it's not.

2: The reason she wouldn't give him that is the same reason you start threads on the subject. You have a disconnect with what it takes to land quality Women. Hint: It does not involve aggressively asking them out as soon as they show an interest in you and then staying home drinking PBR and trying to convince yourself that you getting shot down was 'better than making no move at all' while hanging out with your cat.

And there's no need to psycho-analyze anything. You're right about one thing... The girl wants attention. The quickest way to not get in her pants is giving her that attention.

Sounds like classic "I only like you if you don't like me" attitude. If you keep asking her out, she's going to keep saying no. Ignore her for a while, and I guarantee you that she'll be asking "why haven't you asked me out" within 3 days.

Sounds like classic "I only like you if you don't like me" attitude. If you keep asking her out, she's going to keep saying no. Ignore her for a while, and I guarantee you that she'll be asking "why haven't you asked me out" within 3 days.

Even if that does happen, TS is likely to repeat the same mistake if he doesn't understand what landed him in shut down city in the first place... He needs to understand that interest from her is not a green light to go full on Mike from Swingers. And hopefully, he does now...

A lot of silly advice in that this is the this thread, but it's not surprising considering that this is Mayberry. Ts you're doing nothing wrong. Just play it by ear. If she comes around then she comes around. If she doesn't then who cares. You have your own life to worry about.

A lot of silly advice in that this is the this thread, but it's not surprising considering that this is Mayberry. Ts you're doing nothing wrong. Just play it by ear. If she comes around then she comes around. If she doesn't then who cares. You have your own life to worry about.

lol, TS got blown out of the water for a rookie mistake and here you are cheering him on and mocking the 'silly' advice.

Misery loves Company, imo.

Even if that does happen, TS is likely to repeat the same mistake if he doesn't understand what landed him in shut down city in the first place... He needs to understand that interest from her is not a green light to go full on Mike from Swingers. And hopefully, he does now...

Well yeah. He still needs to play it cool.

If she's even worth it. Honestly, I avoid those kind of women at all costs.

That's the point though. He needs to let her "come around" instead of asking a million times if she wants to go out.

Interest on your part. My guess is that you took her interest as a go ahead to be a little more 'thirsty' than she wanted. So she shut you down when you asked... You went back to being aloof and the interest piqued once more...

It's really just how it goes man. You have to know when to reciprocate that interest. If it's too early, too much or even worse... both, then you're going to get the result you got initially.

Keep her on the hook. Be nice, be a gentleman, but don't reciprocate her interest... In fact, do the opposite. Let her do the work... She will, I promise.

Cheers.

good lawd...so much this

Well yeah. He still needs to play it cool.

If she's even worth it. Honestly, I avoid those kind of women at all costs.

That's the point though. He needs to let her "come around" instead of asking a million times if she wants to go out.

I hear you, Buddy... But I avoid dates like the plague anyways, so it's irrelevant to me on that front. But I think all women are essentially like this, even the good ones. It all comes down to a question of value and being too available. A girl that thinks she's better than you based on your actions will likely ignore you altogether or gain the attention she desires from you in the friendzone.

lol, TS got blown out of the water for a rookie mistake and here you are cheering him on and mocking the 'silly' advice.

Misery loves Company, imo.

I don't really see how I got "blown out of the water".

Girl at work showed interest.
I got the balls to just straight up approach her, call her bullshit and asked her out. Not anything serious, but just to hang out, outside of work.
She said no. I gave her a couple of chances and then moved on.

Yeah I got rejected, but that happens. Especially in a work environment, but fuck it, throw caution to the wind and see what happens. Personally, I'd say that's much better than pussy footing around and making her think I'm some friendly "work flirt". Or sitting around at home fantasizing about how much I want to fuck my co-worker.

Though I do agree with everyone's opinion about just being chill. The cat's out of the bag now. It's pretty fucking obvious she knows I'm at least attracted to her. If I keep persuing, THEN I'd look needy and weak, and possibly get myself in trouble. But if I just play it cool, do my own thing, and let her do whatever the fuck she wants then there might be a chance she starts to wonder just HOW much was into her, or if I even was.

But yeah, either way I feel like I'm starting to overthink this too much. I was more curious about her bipolarish behavior afterwards rather than obtaining some type of result. Yes/No is totally cool with me. I have a lot to improve on but I'm just trying things and seeing how they play out. Everybody has their own approach or style, I'm just throwing shit out there and taking notes. But going from fine, to crying, to perky again within an hour around someone you've only talked to a few times and rejected after a casual invite out is a bit odd. Though I do appreciate the constructive feedback and I'll at least keep it in mind if I find myself back in this "game" with her again.

Last edited:
I don't really see how I got "blown out of the water".

Girl at work showed interest.
I got the balls to just straight up approach her, call her bullshit and asked her out. Not anything serious, but just to hang out, outside of work.
She said no. I gave her a couple of chances and then moved on.

Yeah I got rejected, but that happens. Especially in a work environment, but fuck it, throw caution to the wind and see what happens. Personally, I'd say that's much better than pussy footing around and making her think I'm some friendly "work flirt". Or sitting around at home fantasizing about how much I want to fuck my co-worker.

Though I do agree with everyone's opinion about just being chill. The cat's out of the bag now. It's pretty fucking obvious she knows I'm at least attracted to her. If I keep persuing, THEN I'd look needy and weak, and possibly get myself in trouble. But if I just play it cool, do my own thing, and let her do whatever the fuck she wants then there might be a chance she starts to wonder just HOW much was into her, or if I even was.

But yeah, either way I feel like I'm starting to overthink this too much. I was more curious about her bipolarish behavior afterwards rather than obtaining some type of result. Yes/No is totally cool with me, but going from fine, to crying, to perky again within an hour around someone you've only talked to a few times and rejected after a casual invite out is a bit odd. Though I do appreciate the constructive feedback and I'll at least keep it in mind if I find myself back in this "game" with her again.

Look, there's getting shot down for being too forward or thirsty... And there's what happened to you: Which is being so forward/thirsty that a girl that is very clearly interested in you and giving you all the signs decides she's now so disgusted by your actions that she says fuck this and just tells you no when you ask her out. I absolutely call that getting blown out... And you can either take that reality as a learning experience or continue to fool yourself out of pride or a simple complete lack of social cues. Either way, I really do wish you the best of luck...

Back