WTF is this

Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio is a good match. Roy Jones vs a fan, classic. Go Fan!!! MMA match is okay, grappling match is meh big names but if I wanted to see pure grappling I prefer Judo.

In other news DaDa is 2 and 0. lol

B149_1920x1080_COMBO_site_rotator_ONSALE.jpg

Why does it look like DaDa is wearing a Shriners hat while clenching a sledgehammer.... Most badass Shriner I have EVER SEEN.

Plus I thought the UFC won't let their fighters compete in another promotion that involves striking
Yeah, that is their policy as far as I know. They are more permissive towards grappling events. Not really a bad idea, if they got KOed it's a liability in terms of scheduling fights or restructuring a card even. There still is the risk of injury with grappling as well obviously, but idk, nothing is really as bad as a concussion except severe spinal column injuries IMO.

Yeah, that is their policy as far as I know. They are more permissive towards grappling events. Not really a bad idea, if they got KOed it's a liability in terms of scheduling fights or restructuring a card even. There still is the risk of injury with grappling as well obviously, but idk, nothing is really as bad as a concussion except severe spinal column injuries IMO.

I always got injured more often no gi sub wrestling than I did striking. I may have gotten 'hurt' more in stand up but my injuries, my bad long term injuries, came from fast no-gi w/TDs or pure collegiate style wrestling.

I hear you on the concussions, for sure, but real full speed grappling no-gi can result in brutal injuries, too. I was never concussed grappling but I sprained my neck (fucking real), tore a hammy (see:sprained neck), slam induced shoulder separation with collarbone break (brutal), rotator injuries, etc. the worst I was injured in standup was a few minor concussions, a torn ankle ligament (ATFL shredded), busted nose and a shin hematoma of prodigous magnitude and duration.

Getting liver kicked by some fucking southpaw sucks and all but it's not an 'injury' lol.

Cuts and concussions are probably the main things with striking, I guess. I was cut exactly the same number of times grappling as I was striking but I'm sure striking is worse in general.

So the Arizona Athletic Commission is really going to sanction Roy Jones vs. a video contest winner?

I'm cool with Shamrock-Gracie 3, but come on. This is ridiculous!

Have it on a reservation and you don't have to worry about athletic commissions

It's probably with headgear, pillow gloves, and a 3 round limit, or something similar. Bully Beatdown went on for quite a while.

I don't care if they wrap Jones hands in 3 feet of bubble wrap, odds are he's still going to knock the fan out.

I would pay $20 to watch this.

Will there be USADA testing for this?
Chael any comment?

This is when you were a kid and you'd go to 7-11 and would get a Super Big Gulp and fill it up with all different types of carbonated drinks just to see what it would taste like. Even if you hated it, you no-selled that it was shit because they were YOUR choices.

In other words: will watch.

Also, good luck with Roy Jones Jr. fighting a fan. That is some old school pro wrestling bullshit. Like when they'd advertise someone is going to wrestle a bear and the Humane Society wouldn't allow it. They are better off doing a celebrity boxing match instead.

Chuck Wepner fought a bear. He is better known for going the distance with Muhammed Ali and being the most likely inspiration for the movie Rocky.

No really.

Back