WTF is this

wait a minute.....didnt Sonnen already grapple fuck Bisping once already?? why would Bisping sign for a straight grappling match...he had 0 to offer Sonnen in that aspect of their fight
no he didn't get grapple fucked at all, and arguably won that fight

So Bisping is fighting feb 27th and is scheduled to a grappling match march 20th. What if Bisping gets a medical ban after his fight with Silva? Can he still compete in this thing?

So Bisping is fighting feb 27th and is scheduled to a grappling match march 20th. What if Bisping gets a medical ban after his fight with Silva? Can he still compete in this thing?

Grappling matches aren't covered by the athletic commissions. Shamrock might have a harder time though, given that he's fighting Royce on the 19th.
I still think this is bullshit though, I'd be shocked if it happened.

The sad part is that this might actually happen.

So the Arizona Athletic Commission is really going to sanction Roy Jones vs. a video contest winner?

I'm cool with Shamrock-Gracie 3, but come on. This is ridiculous!

Gracie is going to get steamrolled.

Don't be so sure. The Gracie's generally take really good care of their bodies. Shammy ... Not so much. Looks can be deceiving.

they'll rassle if true. Bisping's got a fight coming up soon where he's gonna need some stitches afterwards so the timing of this as real fighting is off.

Don't be so sure. The Gracie's generally take really good care of their bodies. Shammy ... Not so much. Looks can be deceiving.

He may be in shape but his jiu jitsu has been nullified by the fact that every fighter knows jiu jitsu. He has to rely on his striking and his striking has always been awful.
Haven't you learned anything from the Matt Hughes fight?

Roy Jones Jr. is going to fight a fan? Hahaha. Please god let them pick someone from Philly and let's just do the whole Rocky story.

He may be in shape but his jiu jitsu has been nullified by the fact that every fighter knows jiu jitsu. He has to rely on his striking and his striking has always been awful.
Haven't you learned anything from the Matt Hughes fight?

We'll see, my friend.

no he didn't get grapple fucked at all, and arguably won that fight
I was thinking..more like hoping that Bisping had won that fight ...but Sonnen was all over him in the grappling exchanges from what I can remember((in the later parts of the fight)) and I remember being sour that Sonnen really did nothing with it but trap him

I was thinking..more like hoping that Bisping had won that fight ...but Sonnen was all over him in the grappling exchanges from what I can remember((in the later parts of the fight)) and I remember being sour that Sonnen really did nothing with it but trap him
yeah I understand what you're saying, just a totally different "grapplefucked" to what he did to Silva

So the Arizona Athletic Commission is really going to sanction Roy Jones vs. a video contest winner?

I'm cool with Shamrock-Gracie 3, but come on. This is ridiculous!

It's probably with headgear, pillow gloves, and a 3 round limit, or something similar. Bully Beatdown went on for quite a while.

Hah wtf is this? lol I'd watch it though if this is actually real

Dan "Sevyrn"? These guys are really committed to their MMA coverage...

I wouldn't mind taking a chance at Roy Jones, though.

This is when you were a kid and you'd go to 7-11 and would get a Super Big Gulp and fill it up with all different types of carbonated drinks just to see what it would taste like. Even if you hated it, you no-selled that it was shit because they were YOUR choices.

In other words: will watch.

Also, good luck with Roy Jones Jr. fighting a fan. That is some old school pro wrestling bullshit. Like when they'd advertise someone is going to wrestle a bear and the Humane Society wouldn't allow it. They are better off doing a celebrity boxing match instead.

Last edited:
Back