WTF is this

that might be fake, but this kiss shows real passion
giphy.gif
After all the shit they've been through they got back together.

Because bellator is turning into the UFC.

lol

Few weeks ago I watched Dawg Fight on Netflix. I honestly couldn't stop laughing at his first pro-mma fight at the end of the show... It was like a drunken brawl.

Few weeks ago I watched Dawg Fight on Netflix. I honestly couldn't stop laughing at his first pro-mma fight at the end of the show... It was like a drunken brawl.

I've seen the highlights. Reminded me of Gabi's fight, flailing arms, and "things of that nature" (TM)

Lol I will definitely watch this. If it's not entertaining from a competitive standpoint, it'll at least be hilarious.

wait a minute.....didnt Sonnen already grapple fuck Bisping once already?? why would Bisping sign for a straight grappling match...he had 0 to offer Sonnen in that aspect of their fight

This has gotta be one of the weirdest cards in combat sports history... All it's missing is a Jose Canseco vs. Shaq arm wrestling match.

Fake af ,roy jones just got KOD and retired.

looks more promising than anything UFC has done in the past year, or has lined up for the near future

But Bisbing is fighting 22 days prior against a dangerous striker.
Plus I thought the UFC won't let their fighters compete in another promotion that involves striking

Chael vs Bisping is supposed to be a grappling match. When it comes to grappling, the UFC allows it sometimes. Joe Soto participated in the Eddie Bravo Invitational, Zingano at Grappler's Quest, McMann got tapped by a teenager etc. If Bisping doesn't get KTFO, he could participate.

Back