WTF is a Boise Dime????

Perfect example. She is cute but in Boise she is a dime piece. Everywhere else she is about a 6.

I think everyone is undervaluing here. She looks like she's signing an intent letter. So she's def got a fit body. She def isn't made up at all. I imagine that she is more like a hard 8-9 if she knew she was bout to get ranked.

I think everyone is undervaluing here. She looks like she's signing an intent letter. So she's def got a fit body. She def isn't made up at all. I imagine that she is more like a hard 8-9 if she knew she was bout to get ranked.

That's chick is definitely not a 6... these dudes are crazy.

If anyone here has been to salt lake and seen how many gorgeous women there are, we have the same type of thing going on up here. Many modeling agencies recruit out of salt lake. It's got something to do with that white Joseph Smith Mormon bloodline mixed with generations of drinking rocky Mountain water. Salt Lake has an unusual amount of blonde hair blue eyed babes and anyone that's spent a decent amount of time there knows that. We have the same shit going on here in boise.

oily face -2

Bish isnt even that cute in the face, posting for the lawls and the boobs

tiffany-boise.jpg
looks like a ho off of bp

Boise dime was a dark period during Der's life. I remember that giant thread years ago.

Damn that thread was great.
Didn't someone find the shitty apartments you use to live in @Der Eisbar LOL. I forgot how they did it, but it was pretty rough.
I wish i could say i coined the term.

Damn that thread was great.
Didn't someone find the shitty apartments you use to live in @Der Eisbar LOL. I forgot how they did it, but it was pretty rough.
I wish i could say i coined the term.

Yeah they did. Not sure how they found them lol. They're student housing like two blocks from Boise state. That's why they're not super nice but in a nice area on a scenic road with nice houses scattered around.

Yeah they did. Not sure how they found them lol. They're student housing like two blocks from Boise state. That's why they're not super nice but in a nice area on a scenic road with nice houses scattered around.

You posted a picture of the big house across the street some party was at, and i think someone was able to find it that way lmao. God that thread should have been archived. I'm sure its forever lost with the migration.

You posted a picture of the big house across the street some party was at, and i think someone was able to find it that way lmao. God that thread should have been archived. I'm sure its forever lost with the migration.

They must have looked at the image address because I got the picture off Zillow. That sucks if the thread is gone, forgot that happened before the big change.

Around where I live, the girl in TS's post would be worshipped as a goddess

Back