WTF happened to Lindsay Lohan

legit made this face

Q88rJ.gif

Not a excuse, she's just stupid and surrounds herself with yes women. You can be into recreational drugs now and then and maintain a good appearance. She's rich, she can afford it. Just stupid

Where was the excuse? Western women are the most entitled and fast yo squander their Sexual Market Value which they use to exploit and sob story once it's gone.

I think that she tried to lose weight years ago by using meth, coke, and/or cigarettes. She lost her ass. Now, she is just a skinny fat. I think, if she stayed natty, she would have turned into a thicker thick--bigger boobs and a bigger butt

She got a body transplant from Tara Reid.

Imagine her Pill Cabinet, Probably has RX containers delivered to her doorstop, Valtrex for the Herpes, Valium,Xanax, Vicodin you name it.

Imagine her Pill Cabinet, Probably has RX containers delivered to her doorstop, Valtrex for the Herpes, Valium,Xanax, Vicodin you name it.

Stop it, you're making her more attractive again.

Fucking weak ass girls can't play with the ladies

rs_500x212-150422102035-f0204ed0-cb28-0132-46f0-0e9062a7590a.gif

She looks like every white girl meth head arrested in the show COPS.

She legit looks like she should be working a Dennys in Tallahassee Florida.

She smoked to much weed. See kids that what happens when you smoke the pots.

Wore herself out with the hard partying lifestyle. Not really much of a mystery there.

This is just from cocaine.

I know a lot of party girls who do blow who didn't turn out this way.

Lohan was def smoking meth at some point in time.

Charlie Sheen happened to her.

She was replaced a while back can't tell if it's a clone it lizard person but the replica malfunctioned.

She wasn't that good to begin with - plus she's a ginger... Their skin tends to be less elastic therefore sags quicker with age. Ya ever date a ginger? Their hoo-haa tends to look like a manhole with bologna tossed on each side.

She had so much potential too.

Back