WTF happened to Lindsay Lohan

It honestly wouldnt be hard for her to get back into shape.

She did what a lot of people would do when given millions of dollars and undeserved fame. Took advantage of it, and partied until she destroyed herself.

Dude, she was a serious babe at around the jailbait to legal age. She was the first most googled babe.

And yet, most of you would probably fuck her still.

Hell, @Peteyandjia probably already has.

She was so hot. Bitchez love coke

Seriously though, what rag still covers this shit? She's a nobody now. Leave the poor bitch alone. She's gonna kill herself.

Well you combine that with her duet of d; or perhaps pending her mood, cocaine, and more D, yeah she Agee terribly. 10:1 she was doing coke off a series of Ds
Not a excuse, she's just stupid and surrounds herself with yes women. You can be into recreational drugs now and then and maintain a good appearance. She's rich, she can afford it. Just stupid

I never found her attractive so looks the same to me . I think i just dont like freckly complexion on red heads .

And yet, most of you would probably fuck her still.

Hell, @Peteyandjia probably already has.

bKupkjs.gif

Drugs, age, gravity and genetics.

man, that is sad. at one point, she was top-five hottest chicks on the planet.

Ten years is a long time. :(

e34fd6f5000d03864c48d547

She is suffering from a sickness attacking women everywhere. ..
Noassatall!!!

AKA: No ass at all

What's crazy is that she's engaged to some foreign billionaire or something. Still grasping at straws to maintain some type of fame and wealth after she repeatedly threw it all away.

I think I saw her givin' tug jobs behind a strip mall in Passadena one night. It was either her or Carrot Top.

Back