Wtf Duffy vs Poirier is on Fight Pass??

You must be confusing Duffy and Poirer with some other guys.

You should be shocked that they are getting to main event a FP card, not outraged that they aren't headlining a ppv.

Shocked why? Duffy is 14-1, 2-0 in the UFC, and he went on to beat Conor Mc, plus he's Irish which is the 2nd newest demo the UFC is targetting. Poirier is also 2-0 and made Conor Mc legit.

IIRC the last event in Dublin was also a FP exclusive. I doubt Fox are going to air the event live, given the 5-8 hour time difference.
It fits perfectly in the otherwise dead 12pm-3pm CST middle of Saturday lineup on FS1.

Shocked why? Duffy is 14-1, 2-0 in the UFC, and he went on to beat Conor Mc, plus he's Irish which is the 2nd newest demo the UFC is targetting. Poirier is also 2-0 and made Conor Mc legit.

When your claim to fame is that you beat someone 5 years ago....you shouldn't be headlining anything.

can we all agree on this, at least: duffy vs. poirier is going to be one HELL of a fight.

can we all agree on this, at least: duffy vs. poirier is going to be one HELL of a fight.

Definitely why I'm so pissed about this. Instead of seeing it live in HD on FS1, I'll have to watch a grainy feed or dl it.

crazy they put an irish show that will be on at a weird time american on fightpass

Fight Pass is a lot cheaper than a cable subscription so idk what you're bitching about, TS.

"not enough fight pass exclusive cards in 2015"

*fight pass exclusive card announced*

"why the fuck is this on fight pass?"

crazy they put an irish show that will be on at a weird time american on fightpass

Better for the fighters and the fans in the arena that they have the main event going on at like 4am local time, like Gustafsson vs. Rumble, right?

Porier is on a roll at 155, don't bet on this one.

They really don't want casuals knowing what Duffy did.

Fight Pass is a lot cheaper than a cable subscription so idk what you're bitching about, TS.

Cause you get all those other channels with that cable sub and there aren't enough fight pass exclusive cards.

Better for the fighters and the fans in the arena that they have the main event going on at like 4am local time, like Gustafsson vs. Rumble, right?

I blame the lack of fan enthusiasm on the fact that Rumble smoked Gus in the first round, not the late start.

pretty sure they put a women's straw weight title fight on fight pass not too long ago.

guess theyre trying to bury their champions too.

Come on holmes, women's strawweight can't be compared to the lightweight division, even if it's a title fight. Also consider that Duffy is Irish and that's the UFC's 2nd target audience behind young girls they want to empower via cage fighting.

Good, I love fight pass exclusives.

Hmm thought they realized fight pass events were shitty ideas.

They don't want any attention being diverted from Ronda or Conor, hence why Duffy and Yeojaycheck will have a career on Fightpass.

Back