Wtf Duffy vs Poirier is on Fight Pass??

Ragnarocker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Time to sign up for that trial membership around late Oct.

Zuffa trying to keep the Conor Mc-killer on the download and hope he goes away.

On the download?

Yeah bruh, on the download. All the cool kids are saying it. Just keep it on the download though, don't want it to be uploaded and go mainstream.

pretty sure they put a women's straw weight title fight on fight pass not too long ago.

guess theyre trying to bury their champions too.

I didn't renew my fightpass subscription but that doesn't mean I won't be watching.

OK..so what type of event should that be a Main event of?

Crazy that they're putting DP 'the champ' on the download. He will not be amused

OK..so what type of event should that be a Main event of?

It's a FN worthy fight on FS1 or at least the top fight on the prelims of a PPV or Fox main channel card. Fight Pass cards get the least viewership of all UFC cards.

yeah a main event in his 3rd fight is just an outright ~burial~

Main event on FP compared to the main event FN that Conor Mc got for his turd fight in the UFC? Or does FP have the same viewership as FS1?

mcgregor's 3rd ufc fight was a fight pass main event

My bad, but considering Duffy went on to beat Conor Mc, he deserves better than Conor Mc got for his first main event. Also since his opponent is "the champ" Poirier instead of a guy like Brandao.

You must be confusing Duffy and Poirer with some other guys.

You should be shocked that they are getting to main event a FP card, not outraged that they aren't headlining a ppv.

Main event on FP compared to the main event FN that Conor Mc got for his turd fight in the UFC? Or does FP have the same viewership as FS1?

IIRC the last event in Dublin was also a FP exclusive. I doubt Fox are going to air the event live, given the 5-8 hour time difference.

I prefer free pass.

My bad, but considering Duffy went on to beat Conor Mc, he deserves better than Conor Mc got for his first main event.

conor was a lot more well-known than duffy is right now, even before he fought brandao.

fight promotion's not a meritocracy, goofball.

Back